Account has been hacked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xaniix

08-31-2012

My friends account which he was unable to recover for several months has just been logged onto and i was talking to the person on the account and am 100% sure its not my friend. he told me to add his skype (which i believe he wanted to ddos me) and i know where he is from if this can be investigated at all he is currently playing games on the account and we can't do anything to stop him. anyone with decent knowledge of hacking or anyone that can help that would be greatly appreciated.

iatre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Contact support. What the heck do you expect random forum goers to do?

WhiteMriswith

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pänthera Tigris View Post
My friends account which he was unable to recover for several months has just been logged onto and i was talking to the person on the account and am 100% sure its not my friend. he told me to add his skype (which i believe he wanted to ddos me) and i know where he is from if this can be investigated at all he is currently playing games on the account and we can't do anything to stop him. anyone with decent knowledge of hacking or anyone that can help that would be greatly appreciated.
See that bold part? That's you soliciting other people to hack an account. That WILL get you suspended if Riot sees it.

Also, what the other guy said^^. WE can't help you at all. Only Riot can, and only if you talk to them

xaniix

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iatre View Post
Contact support. What the heck do you expect random forum goers to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
See that bold part? That's you soliciting other people to hack an account. That WILL get you suspended if Riot sees it.
I never asked anyone to hack him. i asked for anyone with decent knowledge of computer languages because atleast then we can find out how the hacker got his password whether it was a virus or a phish.

i expect forum goers to actually help out instead of being stuck up kids. I also have already contacted support i was just posting it on the forums to see if anyone knew anything about how it could have possibly happened. if he can get his league password how am i supposed to know what else he is capable of. grow up with replies or don't bother posting please, people are so rude.

Smurf lnserted

08-31-2012

I don't know why people are downvoting you dude it seems that people have so little knowledge of hacking, I can't exactly help with this because it's a bit beyond my hacking knowledge but just so everyone knows, not every 'hacker' is bad. White hat hackers are quite the opposite. goodluck in getting the account back man.

LittleDi

09-01-2012

http://download.cnet.com/Spybot-Sear...-10122137.html

Tends to find many things. May wish to use this first.

LiquidAnus666

09-03-2012

This isn't the place for this. This could go on the support forum or possibly general discussion. This forum is for tribunal discussion.

The first 2 replies said it better than me though.