Top tier junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diiabloh

08-31-2012

Who are the best junglers at the moment?

I'm looking for a jungler with good clear time, strong ganks, 1v1 potential and useful in team fights.

Thanks.

M Běson

08-31-2012

Lee Sin

Timebomb0800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Lee Sin, Skarner, Alistair, Nautilus, Amumu, Malphite. All pretty good

Rylar D

08-31-2012

Shyvana with exhaust, red buff, or competent laners ganks pretty well, clears hella fast, and is tanky/scary as hell in team fights.

Chamenas

08-31-2012

Is it just me, or are there not a lot of solid top tier female junglers?

Burn the Witches

08-31-2012

Maokai.

Dannyboy64

08-31-2012

Amumu isn`t really the greatest against hyper aggressive junglers such as Nunu (double smite) or Shyvana, same thing goes for Fiddlesticks. Both of them are also highly blue buff reliant, much more so than most other junglers. A good counter jungler will absolutely ruin Amumu and fid.
Shyvana running with exhaust and no flash does quite well at ganking, and her clear times are really fast due to burnout. Also, Shyvana doesn`t use mana, so you can pass on the 2nd or 3rd blue buff to your mid laner.
@Chamenas
Shyvana and Diana are both females, both of which excel quite well in the jungle.

Also, to the OP, it depends what kind of jungler you personally want to play, or what will work better with your team. Some junglers can be built as full support-tanks, and still be extremely useful towards the rest of the team (Maokai, Amumu are examples of support junglers). Those junglers tend to not manage to get very many kills themselves off of ganks, rather, ensuring the person they are ganking for recieves the kill(s).
Or, there is the aggressive jungler, most of which can be built tank/off-tank and still deal significant amounts of damage themselves (Lee Sin, Udyr, Shyvana etc.). Depends on your playstyle, really.

After noticing the "strong 1v1 potential" part of your post, I suggest you try an aggressive jungler. Most of them can 1v1 quite easily.

M Běson

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
Is it just me, or are there not a lot of solid top tier female junglers?
Seju...oh, that's right..

jawwz

08-31-2012

Skarner, Shyvana, Alistar, Nunu, Maokai...

TVPMike

08-31-2012

I would totally recommend Hecarim! Although he takes quite a bit of a skillcap to perform effectively, he can be a massive boost to your team. I find he is tanky enough to initiate well, does plenty of damage, has incredible sustain with his W (nearly impossible to take down when fed) and his ganks are good if you know what your doing with your E and Ultimate. Just max R>Q>W>E and start Regrowth and a health potion. Go for a Philo and Boots, then build a Trinity. After that, go what your team needs, Randuins, Guardian Angel, or Maw of Malmortius (I know I spelled that wrong) all working really well. Many people will disagree with my opinion of him being a good jungler, but trust me, he is amazing if played right. Try him out.

Another really under appreciated jungler is Gangplank. He has a global Ultimate, so I do not know why he is not played more often - maybe because it takes a lot of prediction skills and map awareness to land it effectively. Anyway, he is an amazing jungler as well if you can practice timing that Ultimate just right. He is great for grabbing early objectives like towers, dragon and baron, because of his E. Also great for ganks against people with hard Cc, because his Oranges will just soak it up and keep you going.

Just Pm me in-game "Lord Sigil" if you got any questions.