How does Urgot relate to other champions' technology?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

08-30-2012

By this I mean.... What keeps Urgot from NOT seeking better solutions? His current one seems to suck. Alot. What stops Viktor from cyborging him properly?

belthazor3457

08-30-2012

When Urgot was going through the ritual of reclaimation, a summoner accidentally poured a bottle of Plot-tonium on him, and as this was an old mixture predating most of the characters in the league nowadays and many of the future technologies that were revealed as a result, the Plot-tonium blocked him from being able to seek other options!

ThorRush

08-30-2012

Alternatively, http://rinidinger.tumblr.com/post/25...mid-more-sorry

Perhaps Stanwick Pididily, the professor who (claims to be the one who) resurrected him, doesn't have any better technology to upgrade Urgot with. Viktor's experience with combining flesh and steel is far beyond anyone else's, but he's also not totally ... normal, shall we say. As of Jayce's lore, Viktor seems to have something like a cult of acolytes bent on bringing about the Glorious Evolution. Urgot, as a stitched together Noxian zombie hate machine, is probably not a part of Viktor's plan.

Lastly maybe Pididily will develop something for Urgot in the future. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1888713

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

If you consider his Battle Cast skin, I would say he found what he was looking for in the way of tech, dont you think?
Bit of an upgrade I would say.

Fenix12345

08-31-2012

I concur with ThorRush, they may not have the technology to upgrade.

Also, most of Urgot's mechanical parts assist in his survival, any serious modifications could be potentially risky, seeming as they only barely managed to resurrect him in the first place.

Viktor would be barred out, as Urgot's ressurection was Pididily's brainchild, who would likely take offense and pull out from any further work on Noxian forces if he was upgraded with Viktor's tech. Viktor would attempt to do more than simply improve his durability anyway, it's like the difference between installing a pacemaker (or something along those lines) and installing a full mechanical heart. The problem is that Pididily built the mechanical body to keep what was left of Urgot alive, Viktor would simply do away with that and replace the bio-matter completely, and I'm not sure if the Noxian's are completely open to that.

KiteMeGood

09-09-2012

Back in the old days that will be a boon to Urgot for Viktor make him more machine than man. But now it is a grim reminder of the consequences of Zaun's alliance with Noxus and how it completely ruined Noxus as a political threat and more a fairy tale evil empire than a city state meant to be feared.

Zalotone

09-10-2012

Well Viktor was not the one who designed him, it was another Zaunian scientist who stole his ideas, so maybe Viktor never had the chance to upgrade Urgot from his earlier schematics.

Ask the Herald

09-11-2012

Pididly stole research from Viktor which eventually went into the technology that now incorporates Urgot's body.

webbut

09-11-2012

It's entirely likely that Viktor would see Urgot as a perversion of his ideas, *******ization of the Glorious Revolution, and would refuse to touch him.