Mordekasier's Backstory?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBomb Tibector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

So are we ever going to get some follow up to this master of metal

Because I've been really wanting to know D:

belthazor3457

ThorRush

08-30-2012

That's one background

I much prefer http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=244645

But on the other hand, Eve, Yorick, and Hecarim are all from the same place Mordekaiser is from, the Shadow Isles. Besides that, Mordekaiser and the rest of the champs may see new lore ... soon(tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
We know you want to see new types of storytelling beyond just bios...so do we! Before we can do new stuff to the level we’re shooting for, we first need to build a strong foundation for storytelling. That’s what we’re doing right now.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

he and his brother tried to use alchemy to resurrect their mother and he lost his body in the process

now he seeks the philosophers stone in order to regain it, since it is sold pretty cheap in the Institute of War he joined the league of legends

EmptyEternity

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
he and his brother tried to use alchemy to resurrect their mother and he lost his body in the process

now he seeks the philosophers stone in order to regain it, since it is sold pretty cheap in the Institute of War he joined the league of legends
I see what you did there.

I don't really know much else about him other than what's in his bio, other than he helped found Pentakill and that he knows Hecarim and they share similar goals.

Whatever those are...