BUG Loading Screen Crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snagir

08-30-2012

Short Term Explanation:
The game crashes during the loading screen. It's always random.

Detailed:
The error report is #27944109.
"A Crash in your Intel Video Driver Process has occurred. Please make sure you have the latest video driver. You can get the latest driver from Intel directly at their website: downloadcenter.intel.com."

Yes, I have my drivers updated I checked it several times. The weird thing is that it happends randomly. With different champions in both my summoner and other's, with different accounts, at different loading percetages and different times in a row.
Some games, I don't even get the crash, but I've had others when I get tired of trying to log in after getting crashed 6 times in a row. Months ago, I found that the problem could be solved (aparently), by closing and re-opening the client, in between games, but that's not working ever since late august patch.
So far, It has happened in several PvP match ups, but never in a Bot Game. (I don't play much bot games either).

Forgive me for any miissexplained information, I'm trying to be as clear as possible. Thank You for reading and hopefully you can help me.

Snagir.

EDIT: Now, right after late august patch, and after playing 2 games, I cannot log in to ANY game. Not one of them, no mather what.

Crizor

08-30-2012

Bump
Just lost a ranked game because two members couldn't load in properly took them about 10 minutes

Snagir

08-30-2012

Exactly the same kind of things happend with the players I get matched up with.
Feels like a friggin' curse by now O.o

Full Metal Jew

08-30-2012

In previous months, i have had an issue.

I would get the riot logo popped up, and it would fail to connect 1-3 times..and then finally connect just in tome for me to be summoned with the rest of the group.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2214336 < Post explaining what used to happen to me better

Since this latest patch, ( Late August ). I will get the riot popup., go into a black screen..and hang for a minute or 30 seconds. Until a popup windows opens and the black green closes before i can read the pop up.

I used to be able to atleast PLAY Riot... do me a favor and please stop releasing patch's seem to make my problems worse.

ProfessionalTWAU

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Superbia View Post
In previous months, i have had an issue.

I would get the riot logo popped up, and it would fail to connect 1-3 times..and then finally connect just in tome for me to be summoned with the rest of the group.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2214336 < Post explaining what used to happen to me better

Since this latest patch, ( Late August ). I will get the riot popup., go into a black screen..and hang for a minute or 30 seconds. Until a popup windows opens and the black green closes before i can read the pop up.

I used to be able to atleast PLAY Riot... do me a favor and please stop releasing patch's seem to make my problems worse.
Same problem man, let me know if you got it fixed

Full Metal Jew

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessionalTWAU View Post
Same problem man, let me know if you got it fixed
Do you have Verizon? Im beginning to suspect that this is an ISP issue.

Full Metal Jew

08-30-2012

I do not mean to double post! BUT

I took some screen shots as a visual representation of what happens for me.

1: I initially connect and join a que, go through champion select. (In this case the equivalent of pressing the button considering i had just had the problem moments before) > http://i.imgur.com/I22bU.jpg

2: I am them greeted by the Black screen one would normally get when connecting to a game before the champions pop up on screen. http://i.imgur.com/7IHfi.png (Now as i said before the black screen would never open before i had connected to the game until this patch..it would just ask me to reconnect with the little riot icon there in the center of the screen).

3: I am then greeted with a Windows error message noise, and at the speed of light an error message pops up and the black screen closes along with it. I am unable to read what it says, because of the speed. I however with good timing caught it. > http://i.imgur.com/B10fo.jpg

The message i received at the crash of the black screen is the one that before the patch i used to get with theLogo popped up before the black screen ever popped up. Im assuming this patch changed the proceses of how it gets into games a bit or something ( Just an assumption) but it really is crippling my ability to connect to ANY games. I just cannot play.

Exavia

08-30-2012

First of all: Type of firewall you're using please.

Another thing is I suspect you're using windows 7, have you tried right clicking, going to properties, and selecting always run as an administrator.

Another firewall to check is windows firewall... sometimes it remains enabled even if you're using another firewall.

I would search windows firewall for if there's a rule for LoL and remove it, as well as in your software firewall.

Re-create the rules for C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe and C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.admin.exe

After this, I would open LoL while on the patch screen hit the settings and then hit "Repair" (if you haven't already)

ProfessionalTWAU

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Superbia View Post
I do not mean to double post! BUT

I took some screen shots as a visual representation of what happens for me.

1: I initially connect and join a que, go through champion select. (In this case the equivalent of pressing the button considering i had just had the problem moments before) > http://i.imgur.com/I22bU.jpg

2: I am them greeted by the Black screen one would normally get when connecting to a game before the champions pop up on screen. http://i.imgur.com/7IHfi.png (Now as i said before the black screen would never open before i had connected to the game until this patch..it would just ask me to reconnect with the little riot icon there in the center of the screen).

3: I am then greeted with a Windows error message noise, and at the speed of light an error message pops up and the black screen closes along with it. I am unable to read what it says, because of the speed. I however with good timing caught it. > http://i.imgur.com/B10fo.jpg

The message i received at the crash of the black screen is the one that before the patch i used to get with theLogo popped up before the black screen ever popped up. Im assuming this patch changed the proceses of how it gets into games a bit or something ( Just an assumption) but it really is crippling my ability to connect to ANY games. I just cannot play.
Yes exactly same thing all the detile you maintion happend to me as well. Sad, why is new patch always making horrible issues to random customer... so annoying.

Siing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Lord Superbia, I too have been suffering the horrid firewall error pop-up ever since the Spectator Patch... and now this.

;;

I have done everything 'firewall error' related to try fix the problem that the Riot support site has told me, to no avail . Disabling windows firewall, router firewall and anti-virus firewall all failed to fix the problem. Port-forwarding failed to fix the problem. Repairing fails to fix the problem. Changing computers all together fails to fix the problem (I am not tech savvy ;; ). I've been at a loss for months upon months, and learnt to just live with the error, hoping to get into the game in time as I click 'retry' over and over... Until now.

This black screen... I've only played a few games on the live client so far, and thankfully I have been able to still get into the game despite the black screen- it just takes slightly longer than it did before, but now I cannot do ANYTHING at all while the black screen is up which sucks majorly (before I could at least surf the web or something while waiting, i'd just have the damn League of Legends logo plastered in the center of my screen over everything)... On the PBE client, however, the firewall error pops up and disappears in an instant, meaning there is no way for me to proceed into the game at all. It's happened around 70% of the time on the PBE... If it starts happening to me on live as well... oh god.

Because it happens on all three pc's in my household, the only thing I could think of that would be causing the problem would be our modem, but I really have no clue. Every other game and program I have works fine, it's only LoL that's mucking up. Like I said, I've already tried everything listed on the riot support site with no luck. It sucks, oh, oh so so bad. ;;