Playing With VI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyRabidDog

02-02-2013

Hey LOL community, just asking for the opinion of those of you out their with a good mind frame for champion combos. Due to VI's relative new ness their isn't many tips on who to play her with. My friend and i play together and she usually choses Vi and im looking for some opinions as to which champs would make a good combo with her. All suggestions welcome

SeCKS Egai

02-02-2013

Considering she is usually run solo top or jungle, you would most likely not be in the same lane. While she could be used as a "support", she's at a real high risk of getting zoned out.

CrazyRabidDog

02-02-2013

Quote:
Considering she is usually run solo top or jungle, you would most likely not be in the same lane. While she could be used as a "support", she's at a real high risk of getting zoned out.
Thanks mate, however jungling and solo doesnt really apply to me and my mate as we are both near level 15 and as such jungling isnt a good option due to runes and masteries lettign us down and the fact we play solo que. So yeah. I have played her with fidlesticks and garen and the garen combo worked better? Go figure

SeCKS Egai

02-03-2013

If you're low level, then you'll be running duo top still since most folks can't handle 2v1 or the jungle at that range.

Since that leaves you at blind pick, you've got plenty of options. You can go the hard to kill route, like a vi/garen top, or you can supplement eachother's weaknesses and have your friend run a solid ranged setup - but I would suggest focusing on going with someone tanky since at least one of you will probably end up in the tank role.

Singed wouldn't be bad, as his poison and mobility make him hard to kill yet at the same time deadly for your opponent if they pursue too long.

Blitz could work if you can get the skillshot down.

But basically since your games won't be following the current meta, its pretty up in the air for you.