I'm mad bro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Riot

"The Dominion Community is doing a bad job. We want to respond to their threads but they are always so mad. If they weren't so mad we could probably help them more and we would respond to their concerns."

Dominion Community

"Riot we are mad because you are doing a bad job by not addressing our concerns and we're just going to get angrier until something is done. We're trying to be respectful and manage our emotions related to the subject but damnit we're not being heard either way. It's so mindblowingly infuriarating to see that Darius player go 27/11/~ because he trumps all other tanky dps with extreme efficiency. If you aren't going to provide Dominion related balanced atleast institute a draft dodge penalty so we can play draft again. Or ya know keep us posted on ranked or something... give us hope..."

Riot

"Why would we do that?"

Dominion

"Because we are a dedicated player base who really loves Dominion and has faith in you as a company. All we really want is to be heard and to have our concerns addressed and it would make us so happy"

Riot

"We don't care about your happiness and we've done everything we can to show you that"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiff Tacos

Senior Member

08-30-2012

I don't get why you would post this.

Acting like a spoiled kid will probably do the exact opposite of what you want. You're making the Reds not want to help us.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Agree with tacos. Stuff like this might drive away the few reds who really enjoy playing dominion that aren't assigned to it. And its not like this will have any actual affect on their policies, so I don't know why you would post something that just has negative consequences and no positive ones. >_>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
Riot

"The Dominion Community is doing a bad job. We want to respond to their threads but they are always so mad. If they weren't so mad we could probably help them more and we would respond to their concerns."

Dominion Community

"Riot we are mad because you are doing a bad job by not addressing our concerns and we're just going to get angrier until something is done. We're trying to be respectful and manage our emotions related to the subject but damnit we're not being heard either way. It's so mindblowingly infuriarating to see that Darius player go 27/11/~ because he trumps all other tanky dps with extreme efficiency. If you aren't going to provide Dominion related balanced atleast institute a draft dodge penalty so we can play draft again. Or ya know keep us posted on ranked or something... give us hope..."
The quoted bit is actually a pretty nasty catch-22 - and I wasn't super thrilled with how Vesh phrased what he said. However, I don't think it's very far from the truth.

As your post clearly indicates, we ARE a pretty bitter community. I personally think we're generally a more awesome community than the other boards I've seen, but can't argue the bitter.

We can't influence what the reds do, so really trying to make the dominion forum a more positive place is all we can. Making threads like this is pretty much the opposite of what we should be aiming for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Shut up ******.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

Senior Member

08-31-2012

These are the posts that make Riot ignore us. I thank you for killing dominion a little bit more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaFerric

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Rather than making the nth thread demanding ranked/draft dodge penalty/dom specific balance (which nome has already described as a bad route), just keep talking about the game (strats, item builds, etc.) because the reds actually respond to those threads (see prospector's ring thread). I'm sure they have plenty of reasons for holding off on ranked for us. I don't know why there isn't a dodge penalty, but nome said they were looking into it, so give him some more time to figure it out.

TLDR-You sound like my ex-gf who got mad when I wouldn't go to coffee with her on a Wednesday afternoon. I've got other things to do, but it will happen eventually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
I'm sure they have plenty of reasons for holding off on ranked for us.
It wasn't ready for season 2 (in Riot's eyes) and there is absolutely no point in expecting it to happen before Season 3. That's just how ranked works.

Quote:
I don't know why there isn't a dodge penalty, but nome said they were looking into it, so give him some more time to figure it out.
They've had seven months. If you want to sit here and pretend that's acceptable, fine, but I'm not going to.

tl;dr: Good job being an apologist sheep for a multi billion dollar company. How much are they paying you to make excuses for them? Zilch, I'm guessing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
tl;dr: Good job being an apologist sheep for a multi billion dollar company. How much are they paying you to make excuses for them? Zilch, I'm guessing.
I can't hear you over all the fun I'm having in Dominion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

Senior Member

08-31-2012

How dare them not make us pay money to play an awesome game.

Hmm, let's see. Should we focus on something played by 95% of the community or 5% of the community.

Hmm, let's put 95% effort into one and 5% in the other.

Common sense > minority need. Continue crying.

@FDru: Zilch is correct.