Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error 105/106! First Support Ticket Response did not help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopicCreator

08-30-2012

So I've been trying to purchase RP with a prepaid visa card, which I've done before. Unfortunately right now, my new card keep used to keep giving me error 105, but now it changed to 106. I already submitted a ticket about a week ago and I basically got a copy and paste answer which said to wait until the 30th (today).

I also tried to use my old prepaid card a week ago (which has about $3.40 left on it) and it actually went to the next screen (until obviously being declined for lack of funds) but now, a week later, it gives me the same errors as my new prepaid card. My prepaid card comes with a website to check current funds which currently says I do have the funds. I've also registered it to paypal, who has successfully charged the $1 provision fee, but paypal just gives me an error and says to contact the merchant.

I've already sent in a second support ticket. I've also searched the forums and found that I'm not the only one receiving error 105/106. I'm making this thread in hopes that somebody in the community has an actual solution or to get alternative help in the case that I get another copy and paste response.

For further info, both the old card that I've previously used to purchase Riot Points successfully and my new card are both $75 Vanilla Visa Prepaid cards, bought in Canada, from the exact same location (Mac's Convenience).

TopicCreator

08-30-2012

Uhm, bump? T_T

Phenòm

08-30-2012

Quote:
TopicCreator:
So I've been trying to purchase RP with a prepaid visa card, which I've done before. Unfortunately right now, my new card keep used to keep giving me error 105, but now it changed to 106. I already submitted a ticket about a week ago and I basically got a copy and paste answer which said to wait until the 30th (today).

I also tried to use my old prepaid card a week ago (which has about $3.40 left on it) and it actually went to the next screen (until obviously being declined for lack of funds) but now, a week later, it gives me the same errors as my new prepaid card. My prepaid card comes with a website to check current funds which currently says I do have the funds. I've also registered it to paypal, who has successfully charged the $1 provision fee, but paypal just gives me an error and says to contact the merchant.

I've already sent in a second support ticket. I've also searched the forums and found that I'm not the only one receiving error 105/106. I'm making this thread in hopes that somebody in the community has an actual solution or to get alternative help in the case that I get another copy and paste response.

For further info, both the old card that I've previously used to purchase Riot Points successfully and my new card are both $75 Vanilla Visa Prepaid cards, bought in Canada, from the exact same location (Mac's Convenience).

The ticket response actually helps. I had this same issue a few weeks ago. Basically don't attempt to use your card with anything involving League of Legends for about 4-5 days. Try again on the 6th day.