Error 105/106! First Support Ticket Response did not help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopicCreator

08-30-2012

So I've been trying to purchase RP with a prepaid visa card, which I've done before. Unfortunately right now, my new card keep used to keep giving me error 105, but now it changed to 106. I already submitted a ticket about a week ago and I basically got a copy and paste answer which said to wait until the 30th (today).

I also tried to use my old prepaid card a week ago (which has about $3.40 left on it) and it actually went to the next screen (until obviously being declined for lack of funds) but now, a week later, it gives me the same errors as my new prepaid card. My prepaid card comes with a website to check current funds which currently says I do have the funds. I've also registered it to paypal, who has successfully charged the $1 provision fee, but paypal just gives me an error and says to contact the merchant.

I've already sent in a second support ticket. I've also searched the forums and found that I'm not the only one receiving error 105/106. I'm making this thread in hopes that somebody in the community has an actual solution or to get alternative help in the case that I get another copy and paste response.

For further info, both the old card that I've previously used to purchase Riot Points successfully and my new card are both $75 Vanilla Visa Prepaid cards, bought in Canada, from the exact same location (Mac's Convenience).

TopicCreator

08-30-2012

Uhm, bump? T_T

Pheṇm

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicCreator View Post
So I've been trying to purchase RP with a prepaid visa card, which I've done before. Unfortunately right now, my new card keep used to keep giving me error 105, but now it changed to 106. I already submitted a ticket about a week ago and I basically got a copy and paste answer which said to wait until the 30th (today).

I also tried to use my old prepaid card a week ago (which has about $3.40 left on it) and it actually went to the next screen (until obviously being declined for lack of funds) but now, a week later, it gives me the same errors as my new prepaid card. My prepaid card comes with a website to check current funds which currently says I do have the funds. I've also registered it to paypal, who has successfully charged the $1 provision fee, but paypal just gives me an error and says to contact the merchant.

I've already sent in a second support ticket. I've also searched the forums and found that I'm not the only one receiving error 105/106. I'm making this thread in hopes that somebody in the community has an actual solution or to get alternative help in the case that I get another copy and paste response.

For further info, both the old card that I've previously used to purchase Riot Points successfully and my new card are both $75 Vanilla Visa Prepaid cards, bought in Canada, from the exact same location (Mac's Convenience).
The ticket response actually helps. I had this same issue a few weeks ago. Basically don't attempt to use your card with anything involving League of Legends for about 4-5 days. Try again on the 6th day.