Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500 Jungler looking for duo or team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrizzB

08-30-2012

I am tired of fail lanes and having to carry way rto hard of the jungle to get my wins. I can play any jungler even the very unorthodox ones and typically do well. However I have turned to the carry junglers like mundo/shyv/kayle lately to make sure if the lanes fail i can carry us. I would like a duo partner in any lane that i can trust to win lane and carry as well or a ranked team to play with.

Mundo 82% win rate two loses from a 4v5 and a 3v5

Grizzb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOMAC69

08-30-2012

Hmm hard to match what you'r looking for. I was in the 1300s and doing fine but then i got (no joke) 6 afks in a row and it dropped my elo. From there it just went really bad.
I am trying to boost my wins and elo so if u want to ill give u try in some regulars then we can decided about ranked. i have played over 60 ranked and about 2000 normal games mixed with around 200 bot game and dominion. i play everyone and normally get stuck with my least favorite because i have to play who no one else will. Feel free to add me just to see if stuff works out, i play hard and play to win.