1500 Jungler looking for duo or team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrizzB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I am tired of fail lanes and having to carry way rto hard of the jungle to get my wins. I can play any jungler even the very unorthodox ones and typically do well. However I have turned to the carry junglers like mundo/shyv/kayle lately to make sure if the lanes fail i can carry us. I would like a duo partner in any lane that i can trust to win lane and carry as well or a ranked team to play with.

Mundo 82% win rate two loses from a 4v5 and a 3v5

Grizzb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOMAC69

08-30-2012

Hmm hard to match what you'r looking for. I was in the 1300s and doing fine but then i got (no joke) 6 afks in a row and it dropped my elo. From there it just went really bad.
I am trying to boost my wins and elo so if u want to ill give u try in some regulars then we can decided about ranked. i have played over 60 ranked and about 2000 normal games mixed with around 200 bot game and dominion. i play everyone and normally get stuck with my least favorite because i have to play who no one else will. Feel free to add me just to see if stuff works out, i play hard and play to win.