PROOF that Xin is OP and Gaglomaria is a feeder...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eddy01741

09-17-2010

Two Infinity Edges?

An Infinity Edge is already a situational item on Xin Zhao since he builds best with CDR and attack speed (more attack speed=faster three talon strike proc, faster attacking when battle cry is on means the cooldowns of all other abilities (including ultimate!) are reduced even faster, also, his heal per 3 hits procs more often too). Also... Malady, need I say more? Stark's Fervor is better as it buffs the entire team and debuffs the enemy team.

Also, you have 0 survivability items. Xin needs to be tanky since his ultimate is best used when enemies are near full hp. Also, it's not like he has problems taking down enemies with a perma slow gap closer and low CD knock up.

VMan7

09-17-2010

Playing against people who didn't get snowball items vs an intentional feeder.

Irmo

09-17-2010

... That's not a feeder , you are only a true feeder when you get kill 51 time in a game and request yourself to be ban

Holy Malevolence

09-17-2010

I just noticed:
You're bragging about winning a 5:4.

Lay Brawn Jaymes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

I only bought the second IE because it was when we just had the nexus left to take down and I was in a rush to get over there, I usually don't even buy any IE's, just load up on my 3 BF's and if the game isn't over yet, I upgrade one by one. Second IE didn't even come in to play because by the time I left my base the minions had destroyed their nexus.

My build may make people sad, may not be approved, but it hasn't stopped me from getting several 25-32 kill games.

I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it... hell, when I first started, I went all attack speed and no attack damage whatsoever and still would womp on people.

As for my ultimate, to be honest, most of the time I use it, is on a single enemy right after they get popped up in the air - the cool down is ridiculously low so I rarely ever worry about conserving it.

Lay Brawn Jaymes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Uh, it wasn't a 5v4. It was 4v4. Gangplank stopped playing after awhile and just circled the spawn point. Then said GG after the nexus was destroyed. 4v4 with Teemo feeding.

Dyabolic

09-17-2010

Considering they had a Shaco, GP and Ashe, you still went with Malady + Serkers over Tabi tsk tsk.

iLikeToSummon

09-17-2010

Your Win/Loss is bad. You're breaking rules. Malady and TWO Infinity edges are builds used by baddies, Overall you're bad. Also, 4v5, bad.

Asuya

09-17-2010

Xin with Malady, zerkers, and TWO IE... Like a boss.

IntFam

09-17-2010

Jax only had 11 minion kills before he left? What the flux?