So how is Evelynn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

No the center of the map dues not reveal eve.
Actually you can enter stealth passive when doing a capture alto its mostly just for show because when people get close to you they spot you anyways.

Her passive is just a little bonus in dominion , its biggest advantage i.m.o is that no one on the other team will be sure if their attacking a point defended by 2 or 3 people until you reveal your self. and traveling unseen on the map in the visible area's if no one from the enemy team is in the area.

I personally just play her as if she doesnt have stealth at all , works best for me , so what if ppl can see eve , she can still act like a adc and dish out good damage regardless of stealth or not , also you'l end up using W allot more to get from point to point or spawn to point faster if you don't give a **** about maintaining your stealth.
With W up she can rival any high mobility champion.

Redeemed In Fire

08-31-2012

You may not notice it, but that steath gets you into a range close enough to finish the gapclose and start DPSing them.

Sighmon8x

09-01-2012

and conveniently, her stealth range is about the same as DFG.

HaIfhearted

09-01-2012

I've played with good AP Eve's before.
It's ridiculously scary, cause it bursts extremely hard and is highly mobile.

Once she sets you in his sights, you aren't getting away till you die.

Also, with Eve running around on the map the enemy bot laner should be too scared to go past the halfway point in the lane, cause it means near-guaranteed death if Eve is setting up a gank.

Eve is definitely viable as an AP assassin.

lonewanderer118

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I've played with good AP Eve's before.
It's ridiculously scary, cause it bursts extremely hard and is highly mobile.

Once she sets you in his sights, you aren't getting away till you die.

Also, with Eve running around on the map the enemy bot laner should be too scared to go past the halfway point in the lane, cause it means near-guaranteed death if Eve is setting up a gank.

Eve is definitely viable as an AP assassin.
What is his Eve build?

lonewanderer118

09-01-2012

Ignore my last post, I thought I was replying to something else.

lonewanderer118

09-01-2012

My second game as Evelynn...

Redeemed In Fire

09-01-2012

You have to be super cautious early as any eve (only commit when you can start DPSing before anyone notices you and make sure to use W at the right time to get out), and cautious all game as AP eve. Try a hybrid/bruiser build like I list on the first page.

Edit: Also, as Eve, your goal is to get as close to 33.333333333...% CDR without going over. Why? You want an at or just above 1 second CD on Q so you waste as little time proccing Lich Bane/Trinity Force. The easiest way to do this as AP eve is CDR boots + deathfire (like you did) + only 3 points in the second level CDR mastery. Yes, you give up the 10% Mpen. Yes, I think it's worth it.

Aroyok

09-02-2012

I play Eve as AP, but I do it a little differently. I go for massive magic pen via runes, Haunting Guise, Sorc boots and Malady. I use Malady instead of Abyssal Scepter because of the faster attack speed. I've used Lich Bane before, and it rocks, but currently I forgo it and usually go for spell vamp. Naturally, any AP Eve variation requires DFG. Between DFG and your ult, and all that mpen, you hit super duper hard and are surprisingly tanky(due to ult and sustain if you bought it)

Redeemed In Fire

09-02-2012

My issue with AP Eve is that her damage spikes between early and midgame then it falls back off. You just don't have the sustained DPS without shelling out upwards of 10k in cash (dcap+lichbane+more AP to power lichbane). Bruiser eve makes much more use of her sustained DPS and can kick out a decent burs too.