Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Le parfait example. It's not over until it's over.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaryPillow

09-17-2010

A prime example of "It's not over until it's over". Most of you can at least have an idea of what one of these games are.

At the beginning you are doing well, feeling solid, a good start. Mid-game you are slowing down, you haven't gotten a kill in a while, your teammate is dying a lot here and there. So your formation is messy, you're under constant fear that your opponents will destroy one of your inner turrets and you are starting to doubt your chances.

By the late-mid game the enemy has had that taste of your nexus, they already calling their friends and celebrating a victory. Then, of course, and you guessed it, with an ace or a double, you see that splinter of hope. As you and your teammates regroup with a plan and a strong defense, you ace them and begin your progress.

You take down tower after ace, tower after ace but you never stop worrying about their offensive, as you know that will be your last. The, what feels like, stars align and the earth reversed it's rotation and there BANG you've won.

Such was a game where I played Pantheon, teammates Amumu and Twisted fate. Versus a formidable defense Heimerdinger, Dr.Mundo, Rammus. We almost took a surrender, but look at the outcome and hopefully the screenshot I've tried to attach will show you.
So I propose to thee, my fellow League'ers IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaryPillow

09-17-2010

Please read QQ