[MAP] Bogwater Swamps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zorom

09-17-2010

Bogwater Swamps
Recently Bogwater Swamps has come to notice throughout Bubbling Bog. The dangerous waters of Bogwater Swamps have been tempered with in an attempt to make crossing it safe. While several employees of BubbleBog-Waterways have been reported missing, there was something found also: Two old and forgotten runic nexuses.

The League of Legends has taken particular interest in these nexuses and is proud to reveal a new arena for League of Legends Champions. The area around the nexuses has been modified for an optimized arena. The waters have been tempered to just slow anyone entering it instead of sucking its victims in. Thanks to the dark environment it is hard to spot someone in the waters.

The League of Legends is proud to announce this arena to be the arena for the most hardened and seasoned Champions with no fear for darkness and swamp monsters.

Explanation
Bogwater Swamps is an all action battlefield. In this 4v4 the two lanes cross, which will make a 4v4 battle right in the beginning with twice the minions. That makes the game more chaotic and fuller with action from the beginning, which I prefer.

Later on, the game will progress to be a little less chaotic as the battles will find place in different places in the lanes, thus creating opportunities for 2v2 battles. The waters of the swamp won’t be found on the 2 main lanes, but the jungles are full with them. These waters slow quiet the amount making it unwise to run into it if you are escaping. Also, the waters give chances to hide, since they will be replacing the regular grass to hide in.

The monsters in Bogwater Swamps are swamp monsters. This creates the opportunity for a new epic monster skin. (I had some sea-weed monster in thought.) Both the epic monsters give buffs on death. This buff includes a slight chance to slow on hit, passing through the waters faster and cooldown reduction. These buffs are quiet handy when escaping or chasing trough waters.

The map is not as large as summoners rift, but slightly larger than the Twisted Treeline.

As you guys may and will notice on the map, the epic monsters and normal monsters look the same thanks to the JPG format. the two opposite of each other and in the larger jungle paths at mid are the actual epic monsters.

Let me know what u guys think! Thumbs up if you like to have Riot Games see this.
All feedback is thankfully accepted.
THANKS!

Zorom

09-17-2010

Bump -hey, what did ya expect when its on the 7th page in 10 minutes? xD-

Jax Payne

09-17-2010

i like how normal and epic monster are the same icons

Strinqs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

is it just me or do the normal and epic monster skulls look exactly the same

EDIT: apparently the ninja agrees with me

Zorom

09-17-2010

it is mentioned in the text they are. U didn't read it didn't ya? xD
Read the whole thing to understand. thanks!

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Maps with under 5 players are imbalanced. Don't do it.

You cant kill tanky champs without a full team sometimes.

Strinqs

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorom View Post
it is mentioned in the text they are. U didn't read it didn't ya? xD
Read the whole thing to understand. thanks!
of course i didnt

Zorom

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
Maps with under 5 players are imbalanced. Don't do it.

You cant kill tanky champs without a full team sometimes.
thats why this map is smaller then summoners rift. It will be over most of the times before the tank gets his ultra tanking stuff and the dmg dealer his epic dmging stuff... or at least thats what I tried to aim for a bit...

Zorom

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strinqs View Post
of course i didnt
Thanks for the admitting thumbs up for that. and why the thumb down? o.O

Zorom

09-17-2010

yeah thanks for thumbing down on everything I say... thats not necessary troll!
(although i would understand if u thumbed this down xD)