Apocalyptic Brand Holds Sale for The End of the World

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyPenny

08-31-2012

2 words. Corporate Mundo.

Yousing

08-31-2012

I'm hoping this Heimer sale means the RIOT team has finally realized Heimer has little viability in most any situations. Mid against Anivia? GG. Mid against Akali? GG. He's so weak you are forced to hug your turret, and by the time you realize your rockets finally do enough damage to scare your enemy, they cost you 145 mana. Plus, Heimer doesnt receive Ganks well early or mid game. How can he? His grenade rarely stuns an enemy and even if it does his rockets will likely hit minions while your jungler calls you a noob and the Kat gets on all chat and laughs at your team. Not to mention, when hes ganked, or when he sees the jungler come from the bushes, he has got to run right away, meaning he will spend his Ghost or his flash while the enemy laughs because they know if you hadnt popped them both you're so squishy you would have been ended in literally 1.5 seconds from full to null. Heimer is so weak you are forced to build him HP and mana to compensate for his fragility and insane mana costs. By then, he is not doing enough damage to successfully gank or kite in a teamfight, people will just laugh at his rockets because all they have behind them is a Rod of Ages. By the time you can afford a Needlessly Large Rod to build into Rabadons, your team cries at you saying Heimer sucks balls. You tell them they do, but deep down you know Heimer can't do for his team what an Akali, an Ori, or a Lux can do. So yes, put Heimer up for sale as pathetic as he is, I bought him and match after match im trying to figure out why im the only Heimer I ever see on League. Now I know well why. Fix Heimer.

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I really hate you riot, I don't want to spend as much money on skins anymore and you come and make battlecast urgot on sale. You know that I can't say no.

DoctorPoniBoi

08-31-2012

Of course an urgot skin goes on sale after i buy one

Andy5595

08-31-2012

I am disappointed that they increased shens price from 292 to 487.

Unfortuantly I will still buy him.

LegendaryJiggly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

the end is nigh!

Glebov

08-31-2012

not liking brand as a salesman, but its a great sale.

Schone

08-31-2012

corporeal gets more upvotes than OP

=)

lordzenchi

09-01-2012

Bought Battlecast Urgot...yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy5595 View Post
I am disappointed that they increased shens price from 292 to 487.

Unfortuantly I will still buy him.
With the amount of people using him in normal/ranks and even in tourny play its not that surprising. =P

Mysnomer

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styxinator View Post
Wow you sound just like those other dinks who complain about the lore and what characters motivations are for joining the league. :s
>__> Not sure if serious, because I am one of those people, and I'm pretty vocal about it. The lore is a big part of what got me into LoL, so yeah, I do care quite a bit about it. And every time I see the "wrioters" (as I guess they're called) faceplant with another stupid sale post or, more egregiously, nail a personality and then proceed to never use it again, I grow more and more jaded. Eventually, they'll have screwed up so many times (and ignored fan feedback to correct themselves), that I'll just stop caring. Until that day, I post in the forums.