Sonas breasts are YUMMY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbayne

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...0&d=1284660400
seems like the jokes on you, breast haters!

AAAH! Breast lovers! Get these down-votes off of me! Please!
LOL I cant believe im actually reading this much less replying. You people obsessed with video game bewbs must be little kids and never see the real thing or maybe once a year. LOL.

Iraj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

What you guys don't realize is that Sona is a Thai Ladyboy and cannot speak because of a failed larynx shaving. Hooray for she-males!

Krathalos

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbayne View Post
LOL I cant believe im actually reading this much less replying. You people obsessed with video game bewbs must be little kids and never see the real thing or maybe once a year. LOL.
LOL ever heard of a joke? LOL

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraj View Post
What you guys don't realize is that Sona is a Thai Ladyboy and cannot speak because of a failed larynx shaving. Hooray for she-males!
wow e.e

Strinqs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraj View Post
Even better-

wait what

Golden Chocobo

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbayne View Post
...I hope you're trolling.