Sonas breasts are YUMMY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hrothmar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

i think she needs a mustache

Gurglingemu

09-17-2010

I've seen better...

But only on the internet.

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacha View Post
Bewbs? you mean shock and awe?
lmao
honestly though. I think bigger boobs > smaller boobs...but I think perfectly proportionate boobs = perfect boobs.

Qbert

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
inb4 someone is offended that you would consider dating an oriental out of the ordinary.
INB4 SOMEONE IS OFFENDED I JUST SAID ORIENTAL
I'm your typical 'white' American Jew in NYC, so to me, and those in my area, dating an oriental (which by the way is the proper term...) is out of the ordinary.

Nobody should be offended, but I down voted you anyway because you were obviously looking for it.

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Church View Post
I'm your typical 'white' American Jew in NYC, so to me, and those in my area, dating an oriental (which by the way is the proper term...) is out of the ordinary.

Nobody should be offended, but I down voted you anyway because you were obviously looking for it.
Shows what you know! It is the proper term, but there has been some criticism that it isn't. Which doesn't make sense to me, but its there! Look it up.

Represent KGB

09-17-2010

I'm a support player Aura sivir

I'm gonna play Sona every game forever now her breast are yummy

Qbert

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
Shows what you know! It is the proper term, but there has been some criticism that it isn't. Which doesn't make sense to me, but its there! Look it up.
So, then, red is red, but only when red is not?

.... lol k

Anyway, a flat chested champion above the age of 18 would be nice. I'm tired of all the champions 18+ having gigantor boobs and Annie being the only flat chested champion, because shes 7?

MetalHev

09-17-2010

All boobs are awesome.
Big or small, black or white. They're all awesome.

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Church View Post
So, then, red is red, but only when red is not?

.... lol k

Anyway, a flat chested champion above the age of 18 would be nice. I'm tired of all the champions 18+ having gigantor boobs and Annie being the only flat chested champion, because shes 7?
You know... maybe its all the hormone infused beef America has been consuming since the late 80s, but i rarely...RARELY see someone flat chested here.
It looks kinda wierd really.

Katana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-17-2010

Someone just photoshop that little blue band off. You know how easy it would be.