Win/Lose Ratios?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UtilityK

08-28-2012

I lose about 5 out of the average 6 I usually play to get a first win each day. Yes, you all are going to just say it's my fault, but whether or not that's true, (1) if it is my fault, shouldn't the opposing teams just be less experience or have less wins to be more balanced? (2) It actually isn't my fault MOST of the time. Almost always carry, or least deaths/most points blah blah, here and there, yes, totally my bad. This has been going on for a month now LOL So freakin tired of first win of the day taking 4 hours. Is this happening to anyone else? How are everyone elses win/loss ratios? Mine used to be very even at 50/50 until I got to level 30. I lose almost every game every day that I played for the last few months straight LOL

NavyGothic

08-28-2012

I suspect that if you actually tracked your matches (try lolmatches for a nice client), you'd find that you're suffering from severe confirmation bias. It's statistically impossible that you could maintain a 1 : 5 win : loss ratio for months on end.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-28-2012

51/49. WOOT +36 Haven't played since GW2 release though.

Duelpower

08-28-2012

I am not sure without playing a game but I believe I maintain about 50 games positive.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I miss pre season 1 Profile UI. That way I wouldn't have to play a game to find out.

I'd also be able to see my total wins/losses with a frequent pick of mine.

But I think I'm around 50~ up right now.

Orphane

08-28-2012

If you lose 5/6 games every day you should quickly be at a matchmaking level where you can practically do anything and win.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-28-2012

lolmatches.com

lbgsloan

08-28-2012

Don't know about ratio, but mine generally hovers at about 45-50 wins over losses. Usually go .500 every 10 matches these days and I don't care to improve it by tryharding as my elo is at a point where I usually get decent players without crazy search times. Maybe I'd care more if there was ranked, by there isn't so I don't.

If you have an 80% loss rate but you insist it's not you then you should be able to carry from bottom lane where it's a 1v1 (nobody will gank at that elo). Keep taking or at least neutralizing bot and even the worst players should eventually be able to take windmill long enough to win.

TakoyakiGunso

08-28-2012

It's much much less stressful to get your first win of they day against the intermediate AI bots, and with relatively fast clear times you can control where your first win of the day will be tomorrow.

Unfortunate you lose majority of your games but as someone has said already, if you think you're misplaced in the matchmaking (lower than you think you ought to be) then take up bottom lane. Bottom lane, if played right can push the match into your favor as you can pull enemy teammates into coming down more often to help their bottom lane, leaving top or mid less defended.

As for win/lose ratios they don't really tell you everything as you need to account for duo queue and 3+ premades for elo gains and loses. I've been hovering around +50 and I still think I'm in the herpderp bracket lol

Lindre

08-28-2012

According to lolmatches I believe I'm only a few games (~5ish) in the positive zone. Somelike like a 52-54% win rate? I think I'm eternally stuck in the herpderp bracket. :P I'm generally the only one in the game that takes Revive or builds any sort of defense. Keep in mind, this is all solo queue so I'm at the mercy of 4 other people either sucking or not sucking (not to say I'm super amazing, because I'm not, but I think I understand the game better than most people I get matched with), haha.