Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

North American Regionals at PAX Live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OlDirtyBrooklin

08-31-2012

seriously worse stream EVER.
how do you show ads in the middle of team fights because we need to reset stream 5 times per game
GG !!!

KS Otto

08-31-2012

does it play for like 2 secs then pause for like 4 seconds for anyone else?

StupidBlank

09-01-2012

This stream is so laggy right now. 3 seconds on, 4 seconds off, wash rinse repeat.

ThePirateHooker

09-01-2012

just commercials then a blank screen for me. tried on chrome and ie, stopped waiting after 10 minutes on both

Scythefingers

09-01-2012

Switch back to twitch.tv or own3d.tv!

The matches are unwatchable as long as you keep using ustream.tv instead of the two mentioned above.

einBierBitte

09-01-2012

I'd love to watch this event. However, the stream is just unwatchable. The match TSM vs CRS only lagged maybe every 10 seconds. Now, CLG vs DIG, there's no sound and picture updates maybe every 20 seconds. It's like watching a slideshow...

(I can watch other 1080 streams on my computer without lag so my computer or ISP is clearly not the problem.)

DarkÇide

09-01-2012

The stream constantly freezes and falls behind, this is un-watchable. Worst tourney stream I've seen to date.

chargelol

Recruiter

09-01-2012

stream didn't lag at all for me and I have slow 5mb/s internet

Noobeeus

09-01-2012

please put up the VOD for the TSM vs Crs matches, they begin at 4am in Australia and it's a little too early to get up to watch, the replay of the CLG v DIG matches are on the PAX site, I watched them live......dont need to watch them again

Chaos Teddy

09-01-2012

Gl and hf