Game starts but doesn't bring me with it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logi

09-17-2010

My friend invited to me and queued for ranked. The game started, my friend went in the game but I was still on the 'Team Chat' it wouldn't bring me into the game. The picks continued and I stayed (with my name as one of the summoners on the team) on the Arranged Team Chat screen not able to do anything. It became my turn (from looking on my friend's computer screen) so I closed the launcher to see if I could get back in afterward.

It then said since I left the queue the game ended...It doesn't look like I have a leave yet.. or a loss--but I definitely just want to play. Has this been happening to anyone else and is there something I can do? Should I just wait and maybe it'll give me a random character and I have to deal with that or is there something else?

Please help. I've been having countless problems with the launcher lately and this is extremely frustrating.

Logi

09-17-2010

Help.

Logi

09-17-2010

Next up on **** that happens to me in ranked: I'm chilling--I'm second to last pick so I'm hanging out, then all of a sudden it pops up "PvP client isn't responding." I go: "Oh ****." but click okay, team chat is still happening..I think I'm okay. However, my timer is gone..so I wait..pray to god I get my turn then all of a sudden 'GRAGAS' and locked and I'm like...WHY GOD...WHY.

What the ****

Logi

09-17-2010

More **** THAT KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME: Adobe AIR Launcher has stopped responding.

Yes.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this. Yes, I'm going to get ANOTHER ****ING LEAVE. Awesome.