Free Alistar skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mobankz

08-30-2012

To begin I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, sorry if it's not.

I heard you could get Alistar for free along with a skin for subscribing to riot games on youtube. I followed the steps and redeemed the skin. Im pretty positive the skin is unlocked because it says unavailable, but alistar is not unlocked.

Is everything working correctly or did I get shorted an Alistar?

Tigre the Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Did you go to leagueoflegends.com/youtube yet?

Mobankz

08-30-2012

I just did again, got to the page where it says unchained alistar owned. Must i buy him with IP in store?

Also im using google chrome if thats a problem.

Tigre the Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

You might have to log out of the client then log back in for it to show up, but if the website says you own it, then you probably do.

Sweetwill62

08-30-2012

Also make sure you are logged in with the correct email when doing so, I had to make a different facebook because I didn't use the same email for League as I did for facebook.

Mobankz

08-30-2012

They are the correct emials and to make sure Iwent back and changed them on my youtube and lol account. Yet alistar is still not unlocked.

Audiodrainer

08-30-2012

You have to own the champion. The same thing happened to me with Tristina. I had to buy her first then I followed the steps and unlocked the skin.

Tigre the Legend

08-30-2012

You might have to submit a support ticket at support.leagueoflegends.com in order to get this cleared up.

UL9 ZettaRose

08-30-2012

Buy Alistar first derp

Tigre the Legend

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiodrainer View Post
You have to own the champion. The same thing happened to me with Tristina. I had to buy her first then I followed the steps and unlocked the skin.
I didn't need to own either champion in order to get the skin/champ unlocked.