@LoL Community, goodbye.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

08-30-2012

Hello GD, I am Eskimofo, you may have seen me troll a few threads for the luls...
My birthday is in 3 days and a half, I will be turning 23 and my lazy days are over, I will be tanking 3 days of bus ride out west where I worked in the past, might stay there for the rest of Fall season, I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to play with a Riot employee for my 1k wins and I did last night(Thank you Riot), one of the most memorable game I will have for the remainder of the year.

It's been fun trolling you guys directly and indirectly :3, I will spend the next few hours in a few games to play what's left of my time...
in the meantime, can I get support? It's going to be a long season without the GD and LoL games... :'(

Thanks for your precious time!
-Eskimofo

Jiggly Johnson

08-30-2012

my birthday is september 2nd, and i am turning 24. when i saw your thread i had to let you know. i got proof too. no joke. our birthdays near the same day, and i exactly 1 year older than you.

i live in southern california too.

so when i read your thread it spoke to me, you hit a lot of things true about my own life. I too will quit any day now too.

it is like you are me, but in another body.

Sticky Yurple

08-30-2012

24 hours in a day mang u got time for whatever

Arctic Bro

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
my birthday is september 2nd, and i am turning 24. when i saw your thread i had to let you know. i got proof too. no joke. our birthdays near the same day, and i exactly 1 year older than you.

i live in southern california too.

so when i read your thread it spoke to me, you hit a lot of things true about my own life. I too will quit any day now too.

it is like you are me, but in another body.
I feel like crying now :'(
I'm in Québec though, :P I am heading to Alberta. pretty close

HotSizzles

09-01-2012

you will be missed