Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DunkyDoozy

08-30-2012

I was planning on taking a week of vacation off and road tripping down for the world championship...but the fact that they separated the finals by a week completely ruined my plans. I guess I just don't get why they would do that when they know people would be flying in for it. Also ticket sales took WAY too long to come out.

Soulbeatz

08-30-2012

Do you have to go to both the World Playoffs and the World Finals to get the free ryze statue, riven skin and riven icon? Or will you be able to get it if you only go to one of these?

TandoriBraetus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Hey Magus, I have a really important question! Im looking to go to the Finals at USC Basketball Arena with a few of my friends, but all of us are under 18, so i REALLY need to know if we need someone over 18 to accompany us or not. Respond ASAP please, THANK YOU!

Empress05

Recruiter

08-30-2012

"The Season Two World Championship will span two weeks: the World Playoffs at LA Live from October 4th through October 6th and the World Finals at the USC Basketball Arena on October 13th.
Tickets for both events go on sale Friday, August 31 at 10:00am Pacific Time and will be available"--Redbeard

Where can I buy the tickets? Can I buy them online though the store on LoL, thur the venue, I looked up LA live and it doesn't have it listed. How can I buy the tickets? Do I buy them online? Do I call? LA live doesn't not have this listed and USC basketball area's website was confuseing seems to only sell sport tickets.

zamammmmmmba

08-30-2012

Does anyone know if we need to buy tickets together in order to be seated together...or if it is just general seating in a specific section?

primimi

08-30-2012

People really need to start reading all the red posts before asking questions... At least read the very first post

Konlly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateAoe View Post
Swag Bag is given to everyone who goes to the finals, that's what I read.

EDIT: How many tickets are bein sold? How long is the sale period?
The stadium holds about 10,000 people so that might be an estimate but not for certain.

Im Wild Rain

08-30-2012

Will we able to meet the teams?

Daharahj

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
We'll be doing an on-stream giveaway code during the World Finals so that people who view the stream will be able to claim the summoner icon as well!

Sorry for the delayed replies guys - NA Regionals at PAX keeping me busy!
Will these codes work for br/eu/kr accounts besides na? I would love to get one but I don't play here.

Solontro

08-30-2012

Would there happen to be any deals/discounts for USC students?