Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LimitedRange

08-30-2012

I know tickets go on sale on Aug. 31st, but how long will they be on sale for? Do they usually sell out right away? I totally gotta take my two step-sons (17 and 13) to see this, since we all play LoL.

Is swag bag only for $70 seats or $40 seats as well? That Riven skin and Icon sounds awesome!

Anxtrist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I live so close. I'm going! So excited.

ZiggsUltJapan

08-30-2012

Dam it Riot! I have school! Sell them Saturday!

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Course i go to work at 11 central and these are probably on sale on the pacific time zone. :/

MAMASAIDKNOKUOUT

08-30-2012

furthermore, how are the hookers in the LA area?

MAMASAIDKNOKUOUT

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetNoata View Post
Very disappointed that Riot went through and split all of it. I was very excited to go to this but when i found out that it was going to be split i felt cheated. The championships are happening on my birthday and i was going to treat myself to make it to this even and have a weekend of awesomeness between the playoffs and the finals.

But here you tell us that its going to be split and you make us make a choice.Miss all and the playoffs or miss the finals and the crowning of the season 2 winner. This all should have been a 1 weekend event. So no one is torn between one or the other.
Yeah I really don't get why they split the event up like this. For people like myself coming in from out of town I'm not sure exactly what my game plan is now.

cherish

08-30-2012

@Riot

Do USC students get any discount to the World Championship Finals? It's in one of our stadiums anyway ;c

LimitlessChaos

08-30-2012

So does the presence of Championship Riven mean we won't see a "Victorious Jarvan" type skin for Gold/Platinum end-of-season?

UltimateAoe2

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedRange View Post
I know tickets go on sale on Aug. 31st, but how long will they be on sale for? Do they usually sell out right away? I totally gotta take my two step-sons (17 and 13) to see this, since we all play LoL.

Is swag bag only for $70 seats or $40 seats as well? That Riven skin and Icon sounds awesome!

Swag Bag is given to everyone who goes to the finals, that's what I read.

EDIT: How many tickets are bein sold? How long is the sale period?

VriskaSpider

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateAoe View Post
Swag Bag is given to everyone who goes to the finals, that's what I read.

EDIT: How many tickets are bein sold? How long is the sale period?

I'm curious too as I'm ordering two tickets ASAP, but I worry about it being a fight to get them. Is it possible to buy two tickets at once?