Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saori Hayami

09-04-2012

Quote:
RedBeard:

China, Korea, Taiwan

nj.

Cookielol

09-04-2012

Anyone know if there will be a what to bring/what not to bring list out?

lceSin

09-04-2012

Quote:
Saori Hayami:
nj.

they have seperate servers.
what else could Riot have put?

Artem

Recruiter

09-04-2012

nvm got it.

DarkTrumpet

Recruiter

09-04-2012

We need more tickets available so more people can go! My friends were planning on making a group purchase but it's sold out D:

nanana kas

09-05-2012

Riot please release a couple more please!!!
I bought my ticket, but my boyfriend and 2 friends didnt get their's and were going to tomorrow ):
i dont care if its general admission. Ill sacrfice and sit on the second level with them pleaaaaaaaase

Hes flying in from Texas @_@

Roaring Turtle

09-05-2012

are tickets for the finals really sold out? ive been trying to buy but nothings working and im having a hard time linking to the usc site.

hrkz

09-05-2012

WOULD LOVE A RED RESPONSE

I purchased my tickets within the hour they went on sale.
I called AEG to confirm my order was placed, he said it was good to go and I would receive a confirmation in 2 days.
I called several times again to confirm everything was okay and because they said I was in the clear and I would be getting my ticket confirmation on tuesday I decided to book a plane ticket.
Tuesday passes and I have not received my ticket, I called them and they told me that their website was overloaded and that i'm screwed.
My plane ticket is non refundable and I don't have my tickets to the playoffs. Is there any way a red can help me? I don't know what to do, i've got tickets for the last day but not for the playoffs and I cant book a hotel unless im sure that I have playoff tickets.

TokyoLuLu

09-05-2012

I have yet to receive my confirmation and I ordered the playoff tickets an hour after they were on sale. I'm still waiting for the email...and I know I purchased them.

icsmurfs

09-05-2012

Quote:
TokyoLuLu:
I have yet to receive my confirmation and I ordered the playoff tickets an hour after they were on sale. I'm still waiting for the email...and I know I purchased them.

Was your card charged? I got an order number, no email confirmation, but I also don't see any pending charge on my card for the playoff ticket I bought.