Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlooDPeT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Nubcheeks View Post
When I called them, they said that due to the heavy traffic, they are manually processing all orders. They told me that as long as I clicked on confirm order, even if it took me to an error page, the order will be processed. An email confirmation will be sent in 2 business days, so you should get one by Tuesday if you ordered today.
Thanks for the info!

Crs Chillindude

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooDPeT View Post
Is there a confirmation email for tickets purchased for the playoffs? The site keeps giving me an error when I click confirm order. I don't want to purchase 10 sets of tickets but I do want at least 1 set. lol.
having the same problem....

MacheteDontTxT

08-31-2012

Yeah i hope it doesnt charge me over 20 times since i keep clicking confirm after the runtime error

MacheteDontTxT

08-31-2012

well i gave up clicking confirm lol hopefully i get an email since people were saying they are manually processing them and they still go thru... good luck to everyone

iGnared

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Finals sold out or is there more tickets available? Because it says no items on sale at this time, even since 11.

Mr Wolfy

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kċiru View Post
Finals sold out or is there more tickets available? Because it says no items on sale at this time, even since 11.

I think they haven't even put them on sale that would be too.fast if they sold out and I would be extremely pissed

iGnared

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj sniperwolf View Post
I think they haven't even put them on sale that would be too.fast if they sold out and I would be extremely pissed
Haha, I hope not too. It would suck to live THIS close and not be able to go.

AsianRabbit

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Nubcheeks View Post
When I called them, they said that due to the heavy traffic, they are manually processing all orders. They told me that as long as I clicked on confirm order, even if it took me to an error page, the order will be processed. An email confirmation will be sent in 2 business days, so you should get one by Tuesday if you ordered today.
Can anyone confirm this? I clicked through the confirmation several times and I don't want to accidentally buy like 10 tickets. When my friend bought tickets (before the errors started) he said he got email confirmation almost immediately.

iGnared

08-31-2012

Can anyone confirm status of tickets for Finals?

Montag

Player Experience Manager

08-31-2012
16 of 18 Riot Posts

Just received word that the World Playoffs at LA Live are officially sold out. If you aren't able to attend, we will be livestreaming absolutely everything, so you'll still be able to get in on all the action.