Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patcher never finishes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Better Master Yi

Recruiter

08-30-2012

This is the third time I am trying to get today's patch done and yet again after downloading the 275 mb file named BINx00000000 it just get stuck at applying patch. If i close the patcher at this point and start it again, it starts over and downloads the 275mb file again and get stuck once the download is done.

Can I please get help on this issue ?

FyodorD

08-30-2012

Same issue here

Auswahlaxiom

08-30-2012

I had the problem for a while but I waited 5 mins before retrying and I was able to fetch the file.

Better Master Yi

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Quote:
Auswahlaxiom:
I had the problem for a while but I waited 5 mins before retrying and I was able to fetch the file.

I have waited more like 10 mins to 15mins. Just doesn't seem to end. But I will take your advice and try waiting for maybe 30 mins considering my internet is slower. Right now I am trying to repair and see what thats end up to.

Better Master Yi

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Well apparently repairing it didn't help. It started downloading the file again. I am going to leave it over night and see what happens tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will get done by then

It would be very helpful a Riot member looks into this issue. Thanks in advance

LanaAqua

08-30-2012

I got the same problem and it says it clearly said update failed.

Zap Cannon

08-30-2012

bump

The1Victor

08-30-2012

same here :/

Better Master Yi

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Its been 1 hour the patcher is stuck at the same screen 5th time now Can we get some technical help here ? I want to play.

Better Master Yi

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Ok now i am fcked. I followed the official guide found here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1538750

and deleted lol_air_client and lol_launcher from (default path) C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects
And now Patcher won't even start

Seriously need help here. meanwhile downloading the game again. This is not done Riot if I have to download the game each time you guys deploy a patch then I am sorry I might have to give up. I am a paying customer you can track my RP purchases.