Atttn All You Pro Corkey Playerz: Neede Hallps!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImBahBz

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASE STUN View Post
i've never built ap corki...
and also isnt the point of going ap on an ad champion to be NOT a glasscannon (or at least less so)? since most of the good ap items give at least a little bit of survivability?

ur doing it wrong.

zeirios

09-17-2010

Health/movement quints
Armor pen reds
mp/5 yellow (or dodge)
mr/5 blue

9/0/21

Teleport/Flash

Cloth, 2 of each pot. Wriggle's lantern, manamune, black cleaver. Rest up to you. Defensive items (banshee) or starks, IE, etc. Merc treads unless little cc, then I get zerkers.

The yellow mana regen helps for early game harrass, and magic resist helps for those pesky pokers.
Flash gives you a second escape mechanism, and teleport since you need mad farm, and allows you to quickly return to lane or cover.
Wriggles has good armor, attack, lifesteal (for more laning) as well as a good passive that allows you to farm harder/kill jungle minions, and a free ward to keep your lane safe. Manamune I'm undecided on but it's been fitting in well for my build.
Cleaver + marks + e = no enemy armor. You can also kill dragon and get buffs super fast.

q, w, e, q, q, r. I put points into e sometimes if I feel like I'm able to get some early kills.

Dromi

09-17-2010

Quote:
can you please elaborate?
Prolly talking about Armor penetration.

Lougle

09-17-2010

Quote:
very similar to how i play all ranged carry heros (except for ezreal and garen)

So Garen isn't just OP now, he is also ranged???

ImBahBz

09-17-2010

Lolololol +1

Rogmarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-17-2010

Pro Corkey?

War on Drugs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Armor Pen Reds
MP5 Yellows
Mag Resist Blues
+HP Quints

9/0/21

For most matches:

1. Doran's Dagger + HP Pot
2 .Claws
3. Boots
4. Tear
5. Lantern
6. Manasume
7. Tabi, Merc or Zerk boots
8. BF Sword
9. Infinity Edge
10. BF Sword
11. Bloodthirster / or Black Cleaver
12. Mallet/Starks/Phantom Dancer (Games never last this long)

These are my 12 planned shop purchases. I use teleport as a summoner skill for the most lane time, and the ability to hit the shop whenever I can get a new item for instant game traction.

The trick is to stay back, relax, last hit only, and wait until level 6 to start harassing with your R. Tear of the Goddess removes any mana problems, and will build into Manasume which will total 50ish AD. This is a GREAT item for what it does with Corki.

You're squishy. You never initiate, in fact, I remain as invisible as possible for as long as possible.

After the first teamfight or two, they will start killing you the absolute second you get close enough, so make sure you can:

A. Survive the instant burst. (CC all spent? How many champs can hit me right now, etc.)
B. Wait to use Q until you are targeted. Your Q is BEST SERVED keeping you from getting hit so you can continue to mow down the other team with gatling gun, NOT being blown to keep that Trist from hitting Shen.
C: Can get in, unload, and E out. Make sure save Q and E as defensive skills, NOT nukes.

Your only role is to damage the enemy team. You see fractions of fights as you are squishy, and will die first every time. Let your team initiate, let the enemy team unload, and then make your move for positioning.

The goal is to cover as many enemies with Gatling Gun as possible without being in insta-gib territory. Positioning is 10x more important to learn as Corki than any mastery, rune, or weapon in the game is to his success.

Justlikeyou

09-17-2010

max out your gatling ASAP.

Reason: can hit every enemy in teamfights for 25% of ur AD(i think) per hit

if i can find my ss from corki 30-2 (5 blood thirsters, merc treads)

Mhm916

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBahBz View Post
AP corki for lulz standard glass cannon build.
Glass water pistol corki.

Ideal

09-17-2010

dont listen to these people trust me.

for masteries be sure to grab armor pen/magic pen/ and the extra damage to creeps in the offense tree, you can do whatever you want with the rest of your points

go with arpen/MP5/perlvl/MRperlvl/HP quints

start off with a dorans item if you don't trust yourself, otherwise grab a mana crystal and 2 hp pots

-Once you take mid lane from your team just try to last hit for the first 3 levels, once you reach level three and have 1 into Q and 1 into E kill your wraith camp and theirs if its there, smashing wraiths should give you a level advantage if you time it right.

Once you reach level 6 back off and grab your catalyst and boots and head to your golem, doing golem with corki takes no time at all with his ult and ability spam. After you finish that grab wolves and head back to mid, if mid is fine grab wraiths/lizard if you have the missles left over.

Just continue farming mid until you can afford a BF sword and your upgrade of boots, keep stomping wraiths and grabbing your neutral buffs and you should be a higher level than their mid, have a kill or 2 if you ganked withe neutrals, and hopefully be harassing and farming like a boss with your ult and Q.

Once laning phase ends if you did good and have your cata boots and BF sword your role in teamfights is to just aoe the **** out of the enemy team while smacking their carries with auto attacks.

Once you get gold finish a banshee's or an infinity edge/black cleaver depending on preference.

-I've been playing corki for a long time and i feel this is a generic guide to corki