Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best dominion scores

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosTempest195

08-29-2012

Go

Zagna

08-29-2012

With Skarner from my most recent battle, 1862. Sadly, i made it in second place after another player managed to bolt to 1st. XD

With Cho'Gath, i was able to get a score of 1917, completely owning and helping out big time.

Sadly, the best i got with my number one character, Blitzcrank, i got 1434 from him.

They are all up on my Match History if you want a look.

mtnduman

08-30-2012

Over 3k, back when I thought scores meant something.

Lvl100Pidgeot

08-30-2012

I have a couple screenshots from day one of dominion. I had a game end 0-1, I had a 2100 as Akali.

ShawNuff

08-30-2012

Idk, probably some game where I went 50+ kills legendary Tristana in ARAB. For legit dominion, I haven't score *****d for a long time, so no idea.

Sighmon8x

08-30-2012

I had over 2k pre-rework Evelynn. Sadly I don't have any proof as I didn't use LolMatches or LoLRecorder in those days..
Nor have I ever really payed attention to personal scores.

Volandum

08-30-2012

I got 3141 on EUW earlier today getting my first win of the day in a coop.