Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion + Skarner= ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zagna

08-30-2012

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
I'm not a big fan of Skarner bot.
Skarner TOP, however, I feel is extremely powerful, especially since there's a lot less Malphites running around nowadays.

Perhaps I should go back to playing Skarner top and show you guys why I rate him so highly?

I would love to see Skarner in action!

Kiddalee

08-31-2012

Quote:
Zagna:
I would love to see Skarner in action!

Me too. I just picked him up.

Infirc

08-31-2012

He is a nice option for both lanes but is in no Way a fight Initiator even when you take in account the nature of his kit/ultimate,* as people already stated skarner can hold bot for a good amount of time and can be a great asset top since he does mixed damage and is a strong duelist but needs to have someone else tanking for him, he's also one of the few No gap closer champions that's rather challenging to kite.

*However he can peel off stranded targets on a Jungle Bushwhack with his ultimate and this alone makes him a great pick.