My AP Carry tier list.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GummyNinja

10-31-2012

Kkk

Fiveofswords

10-31-2012

Not sure about cass being teir1 and galio teir 2...i feel liek they should be moved down probably. They are both champs that i really enjoy playing and do play a lot...but they are somewhat situational. Cass is great for her damage...but she lacks burst...and usualyl people expect mids to have burst. meanwhile her range of attacks can cause problems in certain team comps. Galio is good for shuttign opponent mid down some...but he isnt really a dpser...his dps is great for a tank but low for a mid....so you need mroe dps from top probably to compensate in teamfights. Some ap champs can also be suprisingly decent vs galio...especially if they are able to farm from safe distance

i feel like gragas should be teir 1 and lux should be teir 2 at least. Gragas is a top choice of many pro mid players...and his burst is great...and his ult is great. Lux brings great utility to a team, good poke...good cc...good sheild... and although her overall damage isnt so great...it is still bursty, and she can bring some champs from full health to zero in one combo.

MrCreative

02-13-2014

i agree with you about brand he is really only good if you can prevent the enemy from leveling early game, but as soon as you hit the 30 minute mark he falls very short, i suppose the same can be said of ziggs.. sure he is tough, but i can smash him to pieces with my ryze carry.. Ezreal should be a very high tier carry.. he might lack the damage of some of the other characters but makes it up with his skills since they have great range especially the auto attack.

Olinser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCreative View Post
i agree with you about brand he is really only good if you can prevent the enemy from leveling early game, but as soon as you hit the 30 minute mark he falls very short, i suppose the same can be said of ziggs.. sure he is tough, but i can smash him to pieces with my ryze carry.. Ezreal should be a very high tier carry.. he might lack the damage of some of the other characters but makes it up with his skills since they have great range especially the auto attack.
Obvious necromancer troll is obvious.

Teysa Karlovv

02-14-2014

According to my friend and seeing his preformance a good Syndra is not tier 5