The Rengar Triple Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

08-29-2012

After playing around with Rengar some more I have found a way to make his AD burst work well.

Get 5 ferocity, Press Q, Ult, wait for 5 ferocity, your initial hit will be an empowered Q, followed by an empowered Q followed by unempowered Q.

This burst is enough to instagib most champions assuming you have at least half decent AD.
and put a few points in your Q

This way feels great, and instagibs people hard, and feels way better to play than AP rengar (which is still cool)

Hopefully this helps some of you AD Rengar enthusiasts.

Feel free to post any other AD Rengar tips you may have, as i am still looking to improve

Vaeldorm

08-29-2012

at level 1 if u charge up ur ferocity and ur jungler ganks level 2, you get a instant kill because of a double Q on a level 1 target

gsai

08-29-2012

Its more funny with AP Rengar considering it has higher burts and AoE.

Krimson62

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Its more funny with AP Rengar consider it has higher burts and AoE.
Try it before you downvote next time. Rengars Q is actually very strong... just inconsistent to land

THE PAIN TRAIN

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
Try it before you downvote next time. Rengars Q is actually very strong... just inconsistent to land
Right, because auto attacks are so hard to land.

Bunny Killer

08-29-2012

now imagine getting your necklace active

unempowered q with 4 ferocity (cooldown resets faster than doing empowered first)
empowered q
ult, wait for 5 fero, empowered q
unempowered q
necklace, empowered q

PENTAQ

Epic Dancing Guy

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomNomNomCakey View Post

unempowered q with 4 ferocity (cooldown resets faster than doing empowered first)
empowered q
unempowered q
necklace, empowered q

PENTAQ
I actually saw that. I got a triple kill the same teamfight but D: we still won tho.

Zorasama

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomNomNomCakey View Post

empowered q
unempowered q
necklace, empowered q

PENTAQ
dat pun

Brianmc

08-29-2012

Yea his w does a ****load of damage but thats the only thing that scales with AP, his q is pretty much NON existent going AP rengar, and you have to wait what like 10 seconds I think, maybe a little longer for it to cd. And while you are waiting for that you arent doing ANY damage with your auto or your q doesnt do any damage either, empowered or not. I do way more consistent and burst damage going AD rengar. That Q alone does soooo much damage going AD. When I play AP I try to spam W and it takes so long to cd and i spam q as well and I dont do any damage, and I think Im not landing it or sommething but then I realize i do NO damage and by then my target has blinked or escaped. Yea AP rengar is fun but for consistent damage and reliability i go AD. Just my thoughts/opinion.

Colbyjack7

08-29-2012

You are missing the point of Rengar, he is supposed to just kill the AD carry. AP Rengar does AOE DAMAGE. AD Rengar is single target and barely lives because instead of using Ferocity to heal, you need to use Ferocity to do damage. AP Rengar uses Ferocity to do BOTH. AD Rengar also is only as good if you can stick to a target (hard considering how terrible and low range Bola strike is). The burst from AP Rengar is also higher because you have DFG, it is like adding another spell to your kit.