Explain why I can't have more than one person play now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SixFistedNinja

09-11-2012

Another bump, another day.

SixFistedNinja

09-13-2012

Bumping.

Normally I don't mock other people for their work or the quality of it, but is it even possible for Riot to release a champion without breaking their game in the process? It's not even funny any more. I dread new champion releases because you can't fix anything nor keep things stable.

Forget telling me why two people can't play on the same connection, tell me how you lack any sort of quality assurance on what you do for a living.

Break16

09-14-2012

Bumping..

2 Computers on the LAN and 1 on WiFI and every time a match gets accepted one of us times out. Please what is the solution to this issue.

Port Forwarding is not it.

SixFistedNinja

09-18-2012

Look. Riot. I'm getting the strong impression this is amateur hour at best. You inform us that you alter things and try to improve them with each patch. However when you release patch notes you give us information on how you imbalanced champions and then inform us of minor bugs in game you never fix (Last round as Gangplank I sat at an enemy tower just hammering all over Teemo and it never once took focus from the single super minion to focus me during laning phase).

So come on. You can give insight to me and other people who want to play. Because this whole being unable to play in the same game as anyone else in the house, shift play, is retarded.

SixFistedNinja

09-19-2012

http://puu.sh/16OmN

This image is what Riot offers. Seriously. Do you mindless ticks even understand basic network protocol? Do you have any vague idea how to do anything remotely right? I'm finding it hard to stay generous toward a company that blames its customers for the fault of their ****ty ****ing service.

So far you've proven to me you can't do a single update without breaking the game for a minimum for one full day, your european **** was slit open and had the passwords/user names dumped.

What a laughing stock. The only saving grace of this game is that it's free and fun to play. Fun to play when the piece of **** works that is.

Good going chaps.

This is an angry bump by the way.

(P.S. It's real ****ing cool to have constant disconnects on both sides of every team in 3/5ths of the games I play, real ****ing cool.)

Deaf Midget

10-31-2012

I would also like to know why about a month ago me and my brother get huge lag spikes when playing at the same time. We arent even playing in the same game yet the lag is pretty bad. Again this is not an issue with internet connection or speed.

Invisy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

guy bumped for a month, didnt get a response, gg

FraggingBard

11-12-2012

LoL is a greedy and jealous mistress, it somehow manages to absorb every little bit of bandwidth you have and has a hissy fit if you dare do anything else on the same connection. Youtube is pretty similar.

The why isn't something they give out, actually they very rarely go into details. "Something went wrong with a champion, we're taking them offline till we fix it" is a pretty normal example of the level of information they share. So they're not going to tell you why it's such a greedy game (Probably because it's Flash and Flash is pathetic), or why multiple clients can't operate on the same connection (Guessing it's something to do with the authenticator? That and it's a greedy game).

Just accept that while fun the game has a bad backend and isn't likely to change, and there's nothing you can do about it. Sucks but at least it's "free after you have all the champions".

KagexNirvana

02-05-2013

Umm, search Google for similar problems such as the one I am having now. And this one seems to fit the bill. My brothers and I like to play league together, we like to duo Q as well as have our own 5's team. However, we can not play together because everyone but me for some reason will get disconnected from game lobby, or even from champion selection. As well as sometimes I will invite them, but they will not get the invite and therefore cannot join my game. Now, I know this isn't a problem with the internet because we don't necessarily lagg at all. All it is is the disconnects, timeouts, and the incapability to play on the same network, in the same house. Which we'd very much like to do. I've posted a few times about this, as well as my brothers who I've mentioned before. and the end result is much like this fellow here. Who bumped for a very long while and had no response. I wonder why?

TheTrueEckoblade

03-01-2013

Bump

This topic is relevant to my issues. I cant hang out with my friends and play LoL because of this problem.