League Judgment - Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

09-17-2010

Candidate: Teemo
Date: 5 January, 20 CLE

OBSERVATION

Teemo's swift, short steps are as deliberate as they are quiet. The footsteps are not heard but by the keenest ear as he cautiously enters the Great Hall. Though all Yordles are cautious, this one has seen more troubles. It is clear he has isolated himself from his kin, as he seems distrustful of his surroundings. He peers out from under the brim of his hat with a faint smile which displays no emotion.

Teemo walks forward, his head not straying from the giant doorway at the end of the hall. He was fully aware of his surroundings the second he entered the Hall, clearly the Scout takes his job seriously. Without looking up, he is seen mouthing to himself, "the truest opponent lies within...." as he steps through the doorway.

REFLECTION

The scene that came before him did not surprise him, it was one he relived with every being he killed. He was back on patrol with his squad, securing the borders of Bandle City. This night began like no other. It was quiet, serene, the full moon lit the night sky as they marched along the outskirts of their home.

Teemo had no control over his actions, being guided through by some sort of otherworldly power as he heard himself say, "we are just asking to be caught, yet the City insists on putting us on patrol. Just last week a squad was captured by Noxians."

One of his peers laughed reassuringly. "We'll be ready for them, there hasn't been a sign of-" but his words fell short. An arrow pierced his throat.

Noxian extremists flooded the area, bows drawn. Teemo ran to safety, blending into the shadows as the murderers lined up the Yordles and shot them down. As Teemo watched each die, something inside of him snapped. Each scream stabbed him in the heart, every beg for mercy warping his mind. He could do nothing now, but he would avenge them. He would hunt every one of them down and avenge his brothers.

The scene was suddenly interrupted by a falling meteor, and then nothing. The space around Teemo seemed to bend and warp into a prison as a small figure approached him.

"This is what I spent my life in after they captured me, isolated for years. It drives a Yordle mad, being kept away from his kin."

"I don't care," responded Teemo, "I must protect my people!"

The shadowy figure emitted a shrill laugh, "why do you wish to join the League, Teemo?"

"To protect my family, to protect the other Yordles from the same fate."

The prison closed on him. He repeated with severity, "why do you wish to join the League?"

"To avenge my fallen brothers... to kill!"

"Why do you wish to join the League?" The prison threatened to suffocate him.

He snarled,"so I can have more outfits!"

Suddenly, the world returned to black. The figure cackled as he disappeared. "How does it feel exposing your mind?"

Teemo said nothing, as the world faded back into the Great Hall, seeking comfort in the shadows that protected him once before.

AstorSapolsky

09-17-2010

Though ending in a joke, I thought it was going to be too long. If people want the last line omitted and for me to seriously add meat to this, I would gladly do so.

Edit: No feedback? ): glad y'all like it though.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Rofl teemo needs more outfits quickly!

HORSEtheSummoner

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windkin View Post
Rofl teemo needs more outfits quickly!
I wonder how he justifies the "Happy Elf" wardrobe. Maybe he went through a Taric phase.

lolsomewhat

09-18-2010

I lol'ed hard, Good lore.

celerin

09-18-2010

best lore ever

Lightsaber122

09-19-2010

So true.

Booty Colin

09-19-2010

+1. super good up til the joke. then it was epic.

Searathus

09-28-2010

Epic.

DocJoze

09-29-2010

You kept it serious and awesome, perfectly written! you had me on the edge of my sit and then made me burst in laughter xD. Brilliant +1.