Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

09-25-2012

((Submersible bump))

Geokhan

09-25-2012

If there was a way, would you wish to become human again? Even after your vengeance?

Being a giant who can drop an anchor on someone would get less mouth from the average Joe.

Ask Nautilus

09-25-2012

Quote:
Geokhan:
If there was a way, would you wish to become human again? Even after your vengeance?

Being a giant who can drop an anchor on someone would get less mouth from the average Joe.

Hmm.... maybe... probably... this form feels... unnatural... however... I could use this power for other purposes... if I still exist after I complete my task...

Either way... my only path is forward...

Ask Nautilus

09-26-2012

((I go to sleep for one night and thread dies *grumbles*))

Ask Nautilus

09-27-2012

((Bamp))

Ask Nautilus

09-28-2012

((Enemy triple bump!))

Ask Nautilus

09-30-2012

((New plan: For every day without questions, I will accelerate the process of erosion))

NullAurelian

09-30-2012

A less-crudely built ornithopter flutters in through a window. A window it smashed its way through. It glides around a bit and then drops a scrap of parchment. It then flies out of the room - without setting anything on fire this time - its job done.

Two quick questions:
1. When you were human, you needed air to breathe - how did you get air into that suit of yours before the 'incident'.
2. Can you still get drunk in your current form if someone were to shove enough alcohol into your face plate?

Ask Nautilus

09-30-2012

Quote:
NullAurelian:
A less-crudely built ornithopter flutters in through a window. A window it smashed its way through. It glides around a bit and then drops a scrap of parchment. It then flies out of the room - without setting anything on fire this time - its job done.

Two quick questions:
1. When you were human, you needed air to breathe - how did you get air into that suit of yours before the 'incident'.
2. Can you still get drunk in your current form if someone were to shove enough alcohol into your face plate?

Nautilus watched the little... thing fly around, before picking up the scrap of paper and getting to making a reply

1. Hextech... there was an oxygen tank... constantly replenishing...

2. Hmm... possible... I know that I can still drink... however... me getting drunk would not be good for anyone nearby...

PS: You're paying for that window...

Ask Nautilus

10-03-2012

((Beramp))