Which form of lore is your favorite?

Champion bios 1,147 38.48%
Journal of Justice articles 355 11.91%
League Judgments 454 15.23%
I love them all equally 1,025 34.38%
Voters: 2981. You may not vote on this poll

Which form of lore is your favorite?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaWugui

09-27-2010

The only thing I really didn't like was the whole Nashahago dating Nidalee thing. Came off as one of those really lame, nerdy "self-insert myself dating ____ character" kind of garbage that bad 13 year old fanfiction writers do on live journal or some ****.

Azkhandur

09-28-2010

I LOVE all the lore LoL has to offer. BUT!
I'm seriously slowly going mad waiting for the judgements for all the older champs.
Can you imagine fiddlez'? Karth? omg!
What about Kassadin? would we somehow glimpse the terrible void and see what he has seen?
The possibilities are ENDLESS!! ArghAHFa

Can't wait until you guys get to those, and I will wait patiently for them for you to polish 'em up and do 'em the way you do it best ^^

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I would like to see more lore of the land.. like the political structures of Noxus and Demacia.. they're monarchies.. but what about bandle city?

or ionia?

the Kumungu jungle seems like an interesting place as well.

Burt Jackson

10-04-2010

Most of the lore you guys put out is fairly decent (some of it is much, much better than others. I'm looking at you, old Blitzcrank bio).

What I would like to see, though, is some fleshing out of the history of Runeterra. What happened in the First Rune War? Why was the Second Rune War so bad? How did Ionia repel the Noxian assault on their homeland? You've established all these landmark events in Runeterra's history but have left them completely vague and open in lieu of current events in the form of the Journal of Justice.

Not to be unappreciative, and not to say I dislike the JoJ in any capacity, but it disappoints me how the Creative team completely ignores the fact Runeterra itself is a three-dimensional character in and of itself with all the depth and plot of a character or news article is (or should be) entitled to.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but that's more or less my take on things.

Ilifalre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

I love League Judgements because its not a mix of past experience of a char, but its 1 moment told as a story. Personally i tihnk the best league judgements were Xins and Urgot. Xin's was pretty good at showing that xin is a awesome fighter while urgots showed his connection to why he hates Garen so much.

My favorite part was when he saw "the Demacian" raise his sword and a flash of silver and he was cut in half. I can just imagine Garen hitting his Q, knocking all the noxus soldiers out of his way and slicing Urgot in half. The Ax stuck in the tree and getting hands cut off was also cool but the cut in half thing was by far the best.

MegaBlasterMan

10-12-2010

Blitzcrank's the best >

MegaBlasterMan

10-12-2010

> : )

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-17-2010

I prefer the league judgement 'cause the dialog makes it active but still shows the past of our precious champs and itīs awesome to see what they think about their past (Urgotīs judgement for example).

Cyrus Blackmoon

10-18-2010

While I enjoy the Bios, I have to say I enjoy the Journals of Justice a bit more, if only for the sillier things, such as Summoners willing to fight for their love of Nidalee, and interviews with Mundo. And the Mailbag of Justice as well.

survient

10-18-2010

Be cool to have a youtube video put together as a kind of slideshow with artwork of each of the areas and a voiceover describing each area would be cool.

Also would be cool to have like a monthly comic or something.