League Judgment - Sona

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Soraka: I'M BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one111!one
Sona:.......

AfterDawn JS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2010

I figure you guys must all play LoL to some extent :P.... This channel that i made, http://www.youtube.com/user/Niquinns...s?feature=mhum, is brand new and I am trying to start putting up videos on the champions i use and kills I get with them a video or two should be going up within the next week or so if you guys would subscribe and watch my videos rate and leave comments on what i should do to make them better that would be great

Thanks

Ther InGal

09-17-2010

Epic!

Teacher Sensei

09-17-2010

is it me or Sona resemble Hatsune Miku alot

Artisan of War

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by altambo View Post
Why Xin-Zhao writing this?
coz they r both Chinese

Ryuuchi

09-17-2010

Silent and sexy yet deadly with those eyes..

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

09-17-2010

Man, that dang "Instrument" is evil! The instrument killed Sona's adopted mother simply b/c Sona loved the woman more than it/music. It committed the murder out of jealousy, wanting all of Sona's attention and love for itself.

The reason Sona wants to join the League is b/c she needs to learn complete control over her Instrument, so that what happened to her adopted mother never happens again. By joining the League, she will expand her skills, and makes it clear to the Instrument that she is the MASTER, not it.

Also, she wants to be famous across the land. Since she lived a lonely life, she wants people to know of her through her music. For that, she needs a bigger stage, and there's no bigger one than the League of Legends.

branizzle

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mifunč View Post
To be honest I was a little disappointed in this one, while I understand that she is mute, given that the judgments are done within the mind it was possibly your one chance of giving her a limited voice. Because although she is mute, within her mind she would still hear her own thoughts.
This Judgment though didn't provide very much, we're not sure of much of her background or reasoning for joining the league, we're given a hint that possibly she accidentally slew her adoptive mother or that her instrument did it of it's own designs. Honestly I would've liked just a little more detail as to her motivation instead of a vague impression and I think we actually got more info about her in the JoJ piece about her.
Just my 2 cents.
I would've liked if you used its instead of the contraction for it is.

I really would have.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-17-2010

Moving; excellent piece of writing. Nice addition to the growing library of entries! Thank you for the continued creativity.

AznArcherMike

09-17-2010

cant wait to try her out.... *thats what she said* xD