League Judgment - Sona

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azraethea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

My favourite judgment so far! o: Very nicely written. <3

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

so we have a mute bard. Interesting.

Pepsi Plunge

09-17-2010

soo...errr... y did she join the league?

PirateDook

Recruiter

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuYA View Post
so we have a mute bard. Interesting.
are you thinking what i'm thinking?

Admonished

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateDook View Post
are you thinking what i'm thinking?
Hm what Brain?

Galgus

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mifunč View Post
To be honest I was a little disappointed in this one, while I understand that she is mute, given that the judgments are done within the mind it was possibly your one chance of giving her a limited voice. Because although she is mute, within her mind she would still hear her own thoughts.
This Judgment though didn't provide very much, we're not sure of much of her background or reasoning for joining the league, we're given a hint that possibly she accidentally slew her adoptive mother or that her instrument did it of it's own designs. Honestly I would've liked just a little more detail as to her motivation instead of a vague impression and I think we actually got more info about her in the JoJ piece about her.
Just my 2 cents.
I agree, her background is still vague.

Skiablade

09-17-2010

Wow She sounds really interesting and fun i never thought u guys could make a champion so intriguing i really want to play her now...

Enrayged

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombiePrincess View Post

P.S. the /joke should be the Star Wars cantina theme -shifty eyes- >.> ....... just saying

This.

Animal Rampage

09-17-2010

Oh my, her breast is way too big, it's nearly like she has no ****, and her hair is long, smooth, Sniff sniff, I SMELL HER HAIR- said ww.

A group of Ducks

Recruiter

09-17-2010

Can someone explain this to me?