PvP.net FATAL ERROR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovenlord Kirby

08-29-2012

I can't play the PBE at the moment. When i launch the game it shows me the normal window with the Sales/Pacth preview links etc... but when i press play there is this message that pops out with the amumu classic art:

0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest

I still have the normal League of legends installed BUT not at the most updated version. If you could help me or tell me how to fix this would appreciate it, and thank you

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

08-29-2012

I'd head over the the PBE forum; things are a bit different there, so most of us aren't really up to snuff with any of the issues they might be having.

Ovenlord Kirby

08-29-2012

Okay, thanks il go check it out

PHo3nIX487

08-30-2012

WTF is this answer? "Check this other forum." Come on, this isn't just PBE whatever that is, this is a big problem.

Went to pvp.net.
Downloaded installer.
Installed the game (C:\Riot Games\...) not in Program Files folder.
Ran launcher as admin.
Launcher updated ITSELF.
Clicked play, got Fatal Error 0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest.
Restarted computer.
Ran Launcher.
Launcher checked file differences.
Clicked play.
Got Fatal Error 0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest.
Trying repair now.

Seriously, all I did was install LoL and click play. This error is obviously something terribly wrong with the program itself.

Nela5512

08-30-2012

0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP Has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest this came up when i pressed play and i coundnt signin Can Someone help me plz??????????? Need it badly

Aidsrainbow

08-31-2012

I'm getting this same error message after trying to update the new patch on my laptop.

Jetprokilo

09-01-2012

I got the same error and I'm unable to play after this new update.
Thanks ahead of time for the support on this game.

The B Train

09-01-2012

I got the same problem

Lumana

Recruiter

09-01-2012

Same problem

Exavia

09-01-2012

If you haven't tried a repair please do:

LoL Launcher (patch client) top right hand side settings widget > Repair.

If not I would suggest a full re-install, this error shows that there's a dependency that's not defined in one of the files (perhaps your firewall blocked the over write of the initial file, or the file became corrupt)

But that's honestly your best bet.

Make sure that if you do uninstall and re-install you verify that C;\Riot Games is removed after the uninstall and before the install.