Tutorial video for Garen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niu B Ganks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

yo watup LoL players, my friend just made a pretty sweet tutorial video for Garen and i thought id help him spread the word a bit, please do go and check it out as it is a good and helpful video any comments and/or questions feel free to ask him or even add him in the game, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nesPPONxflk

EvanTeenWerewolf

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bpl0x View Post
yo watup LoL players, my friend just made a pretty sweet tutorial video for Garen and i thought id help him spread the word a bit, please do go and check it out as it is a good and helpful video any comments and/or questions feel free to ask him or even add him in the game, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nesPPONxflk
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to make a tutorial, but you're just going to get downvoted because quite honestly, Garen doesn't need a tutorial lol. Just spam moves and faceroll, spam sunfire capes, and you'll be ~20-1.

edit: glad to see people upvoting =)

EASLTex

09-17-2010

Wait, it's a serious tutorial video? I was expecting a link to 'You Spin Me Right Round' by Tears for Fears.

TalkMan

09-17-2010

good job, appreciate it.

T8mNEiLGTw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

AP masteries on garen is pro

TalkMan

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
AP garen is pro
still not as good as ap panth

jimjones

09-17-2010

I was surprised to see an actual video, and the effort is appreciated but for Garen to have a tutorial is like having a tutorial to turn on your PC. Also, he is 1253 after 100+ games in solo queue. I'm not saying you need to be 1900 to make videos, but generally you should be a bit better if you don't want to get flamed for making a tutorial when you can't get 100 points out of the starting bracket.

ayanaftw

09-17-2010

generally if your 1st tip to success is for your opponents to take tower hits it all goes downhill from there

Redmercy

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
I was surprised to see an actual video, and the effort is appreciated but for Garen to have a tutorial is like having a tutorial to turn on your PC. Also, he is 1253 after 100+ games in solo queue. I'm not saying you need to be 1900 to make videos, but generally you should be a bit better if you don't want to get flamed for making a tutorial when you can't get 100 points out of the starting bracket.
Yes i agree, but however, this being a team game, you can't always get the best teamates even in ranked, im not gna be sitting here blaming other ppl all the time but if u look at my recent matches, almost all are good scores. So sometimes it cant be helped if you are paired with newer players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayanaftw View Post
generally if your 1st tip to success is for your opponents to take tower hits it all goes downhill from there
Not sure why baiting the enemy team towards my tower is bad, considering my lane was a 2v1 lane since mumu was jungling, but ok?

akeyles

09-17-2010

it was cool but wish ur were playing better people