Easy way to reduce trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendreno

08-29-2012

I don't know if this has been said before or not, I would imagine it has because it seems like such a simple fix to a lot of the problems that come from the player side of LoL.

Easy way to reduce trolling and game remakes because people don't get to play the role they want... Simply add options for joining the queue that place players together that like to play specific roles adc, mid, top, support, and jungle.

Make it so multiple options can be selected and then let the matchmaker place a specific team together based on prefered roles and ELO. I like mid and adc myself and hate jungling, and if I get a team where everybody doesn't like or isn't good at jungling we are already at a disadvantage before the game even starts even if both teams are equal in skill level.

Sleekman

08-29-2012

Or trolls could then just join as jungle and steal mid, laughing the entire time.

Vizzlepeez

08-29-2012

No ur at a disadvantage becuz of ur lack of skill

Vendreno

08-29-2012

Lack of skill in a specific role.... everybody has roles they are better at than others. I've always done ok as a jungler just not a great jungler and it is very boring to me...

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

No one would queue as support; games would take forever to be made.

Also forces the meta to remain fixed.

PureGG

08-29-2012

This is a great idea.. I mean with some revising.. but it would be an awesome idea.. kinda like how WoW has their dungeon finder set up...
Each person select maybe 2 rolls minimum, 4 max, and que up with that

newkid

08-29-2012

I don't like the meta, so I don't support this idea.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

I don't like the idea of this forcing the meta to stay like this forever and not allowing it to ever change.

^ fact.

Bad idea, been posted 10928301982301982309182039817987634829470938568439 times, stop. Go away. I've read this thread too many times before.

KlunkTheSpaceCat

12-19-2012

It's a brilliant idea. The meta is here for the foreseeable future.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432

Grollm

12-19-2012

Never gonna happen. Stop posting about it. Read the forums before you post stupid **** that everyone and their mother has already posted.