Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My typical Kayle build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klinkin

11-17-2009

Yeah, but Reckoning doesn't help you farm. RF also has a high mana cost for a farming ability. Either way, Kayle doesn't farm well.

WhyFye

11-17-2009

@Klinkin: Thanks for the heads-up! One Atma then if the group is sorely lacking in DPS.

Quote:
On the contrary, if you put points into Reckoning, they always need to watch out for a damaging nuke, and thus they can't blatantly harass you and kite you around the creeps. Not to mention that the slow is great for ganks.

Very good point. My days as farmer Kayle are over.

PapaMeltin

12-15-2009

Quote:
Cyatomorrow:
I really don't understand this. RF has a large cooldown, short duration, and doesn't help you gank.

If you invest in it, the enemy will basically see that you're harmless when RF is not up. Then they can harass at will and keep you from last-hitting.

On the contrary, if you put points into Reckoning, they always need to watch out for a damaging nuke, and thus they can't blatantly harass you and kite you around the creeps. Not to mention that the slow is great for ganks.

These are all fair points - I absolutely don't disagree. I guess what I should've said is I'm more into RF than divine blessing i.e. Reckoning>RF>DB early game.

It doesn't help you gank, sure, but it's nice for extending your zone of control for a moment, or even in a chase situation. And also with the farming, and also to stay in lane but a bit more out of trouble (last hits and such).