I need an Adult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berthkgar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I'm 8 days away from turning 20.... So, yeah, does that disqualify me even though I'm a working member of society that also enjoys playing this game and discussing strats?

PDiddy

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restore the roar View Post
Where from the midwest? Im a Michigan man, so if youre an Ohio State or Chicago guy I cant like you. Sorry haha. Just kidding (kinda).
Im in Wisconsin. No worries.

Also, I'm still checking this thread often and adding people, thursday - saturdays I can get pretty busy.

PDiddy

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berthkgar View Post
I'm 8 days away from turning 20.... So, yeah, does that disqualify me even though I'm a working member of society that also enjoys playing this game and discussing strats?

It's not about qualifying. I just don't have a lot in common with teenagers, early 20 somethings.

In my experience the "Adults" (people past mid 20's, who have job, wife/gf, etc) are just more laid back about video games. I also have similar interests and life experiences with them.

I don't listen to today's music (I cry when I hear Nirvana on the oldies station (classic rock)

I don't get pokemon references.

A lot of the random people I played with ended up being a lot younger and it was just uncomfortable. I'm near 30, I dont feel right chatting and playing vido games with someone who has to "get off the computer now", or has to go to school tomorrow. It's just awkward.

I also don't see the point in bragging about skills in all chat, (or using all chat period) .

Whenever I see people raging, or berating others about a game I just cringe. Kids have less control over their emotions. My roomate and I play, we have fun win or lose. I guess the 25 age limit thing is just a maturity cutt off for my own sense of comfortability.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

just shot you an invite. I'd be interested in playing with you!

PDiddy

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerothal View Post
just shot you an invite. I'd be interested in playing with you!
I think I DID just play with you???

Cassio in ranked?

VexatiousOne

09-01-2012

Im pretty old and crusty and now that im happily divorced, I play a bit more then I used to.. I should hit lvl 30 sometime this weekend. Im pretty laidback not the best.. but good with teamwork, was Military until injuries forced a career change.. now work in Automotive R&D.

feel free to add me...

Artifictional

09-01-2012

27 year old Commercial Diver (Undewater Welder)
I dont get on a lot, but when i do i want to associate with adults over twelve year olds, add me ingame if you wanna chill

K4jove

09-01-2012

Omg ... FINALLY someone like me
Add me man,
Well all the mature player +20 ( its fine for me ) add me

xXJAPANXx

09-01-2012

Add me up - looking for some mature decent players 25+

xXJAPANXx

Into strats, 5 man smite fist, lol, my chick plays as well behind me..

Mic skype vent etc, hit me up.

Maso chee