Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need an Adult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berthkgar

09-01-2012

I'm 8 days away from turning 20.... So, yeah, does that disqualify me even though I'm a working member of society that also enjoys playing this game and discussing strats?

PDiddy

09-01-2012

Quote:
Restore the roar:
Where from the midwest? Im a Michigan man, so if youre an Ohio State or Chicago guy I cant like you. Sorry haha. Just kidding (kinda).

Im in Wisconsin. No worries.

Also, I'm still checking this thread often and adding people, thursday - saturdays I can get pretty busy.

PDiddy

09-01-2012

Quote:
Berthkgar:
I'm 8 days away from turning 20.... So, yeah, does that disqualify me even though I'm a working member of society that also enjoys playing this game and discussing strats?

It's not about qualifying. I just don't have a lot in common with teenagers, early 20 somethings.

In my experience the "Adults" (people past mid 20's, who have job, wife/gf, etc) are just more laid back about video games. I also have similar interests and life experiences with them.

I don't listen to today's music (I cry when I hear Nirvana on the oldies station (classic rock)

I don't get pokemon references.

A lot of the random people I played with ended up being a lot younger and it was just uncomfortable. I'm near 30, I dont feel right chatting and playing vido games with someone who has to "get off the computer now", or has to go to school tomorrow. It's just awkward.

I also don't see the point in bragging about skills in all chat, (or using all chat period) .

Whenever I see people raging, or berating others about a game I just cringe. Kids have less control over their emotions. My roomate and I play, we have fun win or lose. I guess the 25 age limit thing is just a maturity cutt off for my own sense of comfortability.

Aerothal

Recruiter

09-01-2012

just shot you an invite. I'd be interested in playing with you!

PDiddy

09-01-2012

Quote:
Aerothal:
just shot you an invite. I'd be interested in playing with you!

I think I DID just play with you???

Cassio in ranked?

VexatiousOne

09-01-2012

Im pretty old and crusty and now that im happily divorced, I play a bit more then I used to.. I should hit lvl 30 sometime this weekend. Im pretty laidback not the best.. but good with teamwork, was Military until injuries forced a career change.. now work in Automotive R&D.

feel free to add me...

Artifictional

09-01-2012

27 year old Commercial Diver (Undewater Welder)
I dont get on a lot, but when i do i want to associate with adults over twelve year olds, add me ingame if you wanna chill

K4jove

09-01-2012

Omg ... FINALLY someone like me
Add me man,
Well all the mature player +20 ( its fine for me ) add me

xXJAPANXx

09-01-2012

Add me up - looking for some mature decent players 25+

xXJAPANXx

Into strats, 5 man smite fist, lol, my chick plays as well behind me..

Mic skype vent etc, hit me up.

Maso chee