I need an Adult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PDiddy

08-30-2012

Had some GG's yesterday with Terra, lemon freezer, and Nido.

Will add omega and primal when I get home today. (Around 11am CST)

Also I will check out the low elo chatroom for sure.

Okiri Maelstrom

08-30-2012

I'm 20 years old, I love strategy games too, I only play this game and the beta for family guy online (related to title) add this name in game. I play with a lot of different people and love to chat about builds, champions, and different metas or strategies for the game. Anyone on here can Add me I love meeting new poeple. I also have skype and once added in game will probably give it out cause I find it does much better for talking tha typing. My ranekd ELO hovers around 1000, solo que, ranked team ELO is 1195. Normal games ELO is unknown. I main support, but am also always learning new roles. Hope to hear from you soon

~OM

Delucien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Feel free to add me. I'm 31 and play a couple of games a night. I play SR, ARAM, and dominion. I normally play tank/support bot in sr.

Eviljoker69

08-30-2012

Feel free to add me if you like, always looking for more people to play with and improve myself. Only have like 2 rl friends that sometimes play lol.

A Ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I know you're looking for an adult however if you don't mind a squeaky voice, you can play with me. I'm young but I'm probably the most mature (not inserting age) year old you'd ever hear/meet,

Paoska

08-31-2012

I'm 24 and laid back name is same as on here add me

BTWFDRhadpolio

08-31-2012

I mean I'm 19, but I'm looking for a group similar to what you described. I love this game, and I would like to be able to team up with people are both casual about it, but also like to get in depth with strategy. Feel free to add me if you don't get hung up on the age.

Banzkarn

08-31-2012

You can invite me if you like, Im 37 and play whatever the team needs most often.

Shenghis Khan

08-31-2012

I try to play a few games each evening with my roommate, and am always open to talk champs and builds. I'd consider myself an average player at best. I tend to get too aggressive, which is why I'm big fan of playing supports. They keep me from going too crazy...

In game name is Shenghis Khan if anyone wants a couple people to play with (since I'm usually always on with my roommate), we don't care what role we get.

Restore the roar

08-31-2012

Where from the midwest? Im a Michigan man, so if youre an Ohio State or Chicago guy I cant like you. Sorry haha. Just kidding (kinda).