I need an Adult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PDiddy

08-29-2012

Looking for some people over 25 that play league. Not just to play with, but people who are interested in discussing builds/strat etc.

This is pretty much the only game I play (Although I do have a gal civ 2 game going I'm pretty into...dregnen) anyway, Just looking for people I have more in common with.

A little about me:

I'm 28, I have 2 degrees (associates in Programming, and IT troubleshooting/networking) I love strategy games, love league, and I'm from the midwest.

I main jungle, although I'm currently learning top and mid. I'm lost bottom lane.

I'm really not great at this game but I've learned a lot in the past month or 2. My ranked Elo is terrible. I played ranked as soon as I hit lvl 30 and had no clue what I was doing. I still play ranked once in awhile, I've gained about 100 Elo since I started playing with some decent players and asking questions.

No idea what my actual Elo is. If you're interested though...

I try and normally succeed to get 55-60 cs by 10 mins.
I hover between +5 and -5 (W/L) in normals.
I have a basic understanding of team comps.

No I don't like rap (lol, my SN) I actually love industrial/metal music. My name is Patrick, and the name Pdiddy is just an ironic nickname.

So, if you're also looking for a more laid back LoL experience with people closer to your age, and you like to discuss strats/builds etc - just post in this thread and add me in game.

EDIT: The title is a Family Guy reference.

Rouge Nightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Xd I am also looking for people in my age group (20-30) im currently 23 and I need players that I can team with regularly.. I have a couple of friends already but their not on too much.. so yeah add me. Anyone else out there can add me too.. love this game. i can give some advice about builds etc. Im not ranked but i do decent. So if new to the game I can help a bit.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

i'm not 25+, but i am 20+ and i love strategizing and theorycrafting, though my mechanical skills in league isn't where i want them to be at. feel free to add me if you want to talk or play a few games

PDiddy

08-29-2012

Yeah I'm not too concerned about the 25+. Just seemed like a good starting point. I'll add you both after my game

Megaatrox

08-29-2012

Feel free to add me diddy, I'm interested in finishing my programming degree soon too :)

But as for LoL, I've been playing with friends who have 1500+ wins for about a year now so I have some gooooood insight for ya if you wana play a few games. I can teach you alot about mid. And I'm from the midwest too

PDiddy

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta010 View Post
Feel free to add me diddy, I'm interested in finishing my programming degree soon too

But as for LoL, I've been playing with friends who have 1500+ wins for about a year now so I have some gooooood insight for ya if you wana play a few games. I can teach you alot about mid. And I'm from the midwest too
Nice

omegam0

08-29-2012

28 here, always up for playing, pretty laid back, not too great, not terrible. play when im not working or spending time with my girl. feel free to add me.

TerraEarth

08-29-2012

wouldn't mind playing with u. add me. same Sn as my forum name i sent a invite to 'pdiddy' if that's your ign.

LemonFreezer

08-29-2012

Not 25+ but I'd still like to add you and talk strategies, and play. Sent you an invite.

Primalchrome

08-29-2012

Join the LowELO chat room and you will find a lot of folks in there that have a similar outlook on the game.