Sandra:The Potion Maker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill Joyy

08-29-2012

Lore: As a kid Sandra grew up in the slums of Noxius Eating what she could avoiding trouble. Doing all she could to help her mother on her death bed. She would go out find anything mix them together and try to make her mother feel better. This prolonged her mothers life until she came to the age of 18 when her body fianly gave out. Sandra now makes all the potions and elixers for the Champions of the League. She comes now to join the League in attempt to make a potion that can even undo Death's Carreras for no cost.

Base Stats.
Health 450 with 75 gain
Mana N/A
Attack 45 with 3 gain
Attack speed .7 with .03 gain
Health regain 8 with .05 gain
Mana regain N/A
Movespeed 310

Build/sayings: She is human wears plain white clothing covered in Dirt,Mud,Blood if it makes white dirty its is on this Girl walks around with vials and sachtels throws potions as her attack
On movment: One second, More hearbs?, Theres no herbs there. Laugh Its like she is really high (she might be). Tanught: Come on I'll even heal you Joke: opps, which vial was it again

Role: Support

Passive: Every potion or Elixer Sandra takes is 25% more effective. She also finds useful herbs every 5 seconds she will gather more herbs every 500 you walk max stack of 10

Q: Elixer of Health: Sandra gives or drinks a potion increasing that champions health by 100/150/200/250/300 for 5 seconds scale of .3 AP Also Gives them a health potion if space in inventoy if not just gives them the affect this is a special health potion that levels as she does level 1 is the basic health potion. 15 Second Cooldown Costs 2 stacks of Herbs

W: Fouled Elixer: Sandra throws a fouled elixer at a target area where it lands breaks apon breaking it does 25/50/75/125 Physical Damage flat amount does not scale in a small radius (150) and causes that pice of land to one not let her gather herbs there for 15 seconds two do constant magic damage of 50/100/150/200/250 per second (size of Swians Snare) with .4 Ability power lasts 5 Seconds. costs 4 herbs Cooldown 10 seconds.

E: Elixer of Vampireism: Sandra gives or drinks a potion that gives you 10/15/20/25/30 Attacks Damge with .1 Ability power also giveing a flat amount of lifesteal 7/9/11/13/15% lasts 5 seconds. Cooldown 15 seconds costs 4 herbs

R: Elixer of Exchange: Sandra gives or drinks a potion that heals a persion with 10% total health left enemy champions around when they hit 10% takes away some of there life to fuel the healing doing 100/150/200 True Damage with 50% of all Damage done further healing the target this buff lasts till they use it but can only be on one champion at a time with reduced healing if placed on same champion more then once in a row. Cooldown 120 seconds costs 4 stacks of herbs.

Please leave something even if its to just say this persion suks badly.
Thanks in Advance

SephirothWontDie

08-29-2012

wow. amazing. she is a true support, which can actually be kind of a bad thing. see, with no damaging abilities, she would have to rely on her basic attacks to deal damage or her ult, which would make her weak at laning early game. i would recommend replacing a potion with a poison that she can apply to an ally's basic attacks or her own for some damage. and this poison lasts for about 5-10 seconds(depending on the damage it would deal) and slow someone for a certain amount or stun them after so-and-so stacks for so-and-so seconds(again depends on the damage it would do). now, on to the abilities.
passive, i like it, its unique and i like the resource system. q, its cool, i like it, but it kinda sounds like lulu's ult without knockback. w, seems fine, like the mana regen, like the herb regen. e, this might be the ability i would replace with a poison. however, if you plan to keep it as is, then it looks fine, scaling seems fine to me, dont see anything wrong. r, very neat, love the rez/damage utility, kinda like a zilean with a vampiric touch.
return the review for me? sorry i cant insert a link, my computer is currently messed up, so you would have to search her, but her name is Zunta, the High Lord.

Block

08-29-2012

The concept is there, it's pretty sweet. You just really need to tighten up your writing and text. Good job though!

If you have a chance, please visit my champion concept and leave and comments are feedback. Thank you =)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2521948

Kill Joyy

08-29-2012

bump for reviews

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

08-29-2012

I think that you already prevented spamming by having her abilities consuming some of her passive. You could drop her cool down on her Q so that she can be more effective in a teamfight.

She lacks the firepower that other healing supports have. Soraka has silence, mr drop, global heal, heal and defense boost. Kayle deals damage with ap and increases her or a teammate's speed. I never played Taric but I think he is a dual role tank/support. Scion's ult also heals allies so he could be considered a support but he really isn't.

I have a few suggested ideas for improvement.

Have her passive gain additional herbs from traveling. You could say "She also gains 1 bonus herb for every 400 distance she travels." This is because she uses herbs and there are plants and other stuff on the ground. So this would increase the rate that she finds herbs because the area she covers in a given time increase when she moves.

Apply some bonus effect with her heal because she is lacking compare to other supports. Kayle's heal applies a speed boost and Soraka's heal applies a defensive buff. You could apply some other buff to improve this.

She has very limited ability casting because she has a revive and a energy/mana regen. This leaves her with two other helpful abilities. I would give her Q some bonus effect and make her E(which you are undecided on) apply something that could help your Q. An example would be Attack damage and life steal E and an heal and attack speed Q.

Your herb cost for your abilities cost even numbers. Why not have it a 1,2,2 cost system and drop the maximum to 5 or make one of her costs an odd numbers.

These are just ideas for improvement. I'm sorry if you didn't like my post.

Last Fantasy

08-29-2012

It seems a little bit like Sona but with Zilean's ult. Her healing and mana look like a stronger Soraka but she is 100% support with no other roles to fill. She can't AP carry because she's missing a burst, maybe AD.

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

08-29-2012

I posted my review before I noticed you posted on mine.
I already reviewed this. If you want, I could copy and paste my review.

Kill Joyy

08-29-2012

Thank you for the review I think i will change the E to elixer of vampirsem for damage and lifesteal and on the Q its not a heal it gives max health like lulu's ult but with out the kockup and slow might also give it a HoT so that it will heal some

Splendid Bear I made her in mind to just be support but with changes to E i could see AD working

Last Fantasy

08-29-2012

So just for random fun I decided to "mention" Sandra in my own champion concept. It's just for fun and it doesn't really mean anything and I can definitely remove it if you want. Cx

You can find the champion here : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post28769491

ploki122

08-29-2012

First of all, you might want to proofread your guide... there are a couple of typos (elixrers) and these are probably the worst things for a champion... Now, onto the review :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Joyy View Post
Lore: As a kid Sandra grew up in the slums of Noxius Eating what she could avoiding trouble. Doing all she could to help her mother on her death bed. She would go out find anything mix them together and try to make her mother feel better. This prolonged her mothers life until she came to the age of 18 when her body fianly gave out. Sandra now makes all the potions and elixers for the Champions of the League. She comes now to join the League in attempt to make a potion that can even undo Death's Carreras for no cost.
A bit bland, but certainly works. However, if you can't do better I suggest you to go to Poet or iZianni (or any others, but these are the 2 Lore writers I know of) to get one. If you do that, however, I would advise you to ask for a "short" lore since they usually do ~500 words stories as lore...

Quote:
Base Stats.
Health 450 with 75 gain
Mana N/A
Attack 45 with 3 gain
Attack speed .7 with .03 gain
Health regain 8 with .05 gain
Mana regain N/A
Movespeed 300
There isn't much to say about this... stats are pretty much to your tastes... only thing I would say is that I think she could afford higher MS than Zyra/Ani...
Quote:
Role: Support

Passive: Every potion Sandra takes is 25% more effective also all her moves work 25% better on her self Sandra also finds useful herbs every 5 seconds she will gather more herbs every 500 you walk max stack of 10
Interesting resource, however since it is very similar to energy, you might want to use that one... I would like to know the impact of CDR on the passive. If you ever want to tweak it, you might want to add an interaction with brush (although it seems to be very nice this way).
Quote:
Q: Elixrer of Health: Sandra gives or drinks a potion increasing that champions health by 100/150/200/250/300 for 5 seconds scale of 1.0 AP Also Gives them a health potion if space in inventoy if not just gives them the affect this is a special health potion that levels as she does level 1 is the basic health potion. 10 Second Cooldown Costs 2 stacks of Herbs
VERY STRONG!!! You basically have the heal with the biggest scaling and it can't be reduced by grievous wounds... On top of that the base heal is also pretty high given the fact that you can spam it endlessly (manaless).
Quote:
W: Elixrer of Renweal: Sandra gives or drinks a potion that increases mana/energy regain by 5/7/9/11/13 for 15 seconds .7 Ability power. 15 Second Cooldown costs 4 stacks of herbs. If Sandra drinks this potion she finds herbs much faster 2 per second but the potion only lasts 5 seconds
If this is this is MP5, it is very strong... if it is mana/second,, it is more OP than OP... you basically give a better mana regen than chalice + bluebuff and you allow it to regen energy users (that is the strongest part of this ability). Add on to that that you can use it on yourself to basically always be full of herbs (10 herbs per casts, 9s cd with 40CDR).
Quote:
E: Elixer of Vampireism: Sandra gives or drinks a potion that gives you 10/15/20/25/30 Attacks Damge with .5 Ability power also giveing a flat amount of lifesteal 7/9/11/13/15% lasts 5 seconds. Cooldown 15 seconds costs 4 herbs
.1 AP scaling on a +AD buff is very strong... with +.5, you can basically transform anyone into a fullbuild ADC. Otherwise, the ability is neat... you might want to add an effect on enemy cast to diversify Sandra's gameplay.
Quote:
R: Elixer of Exchange: Sandra gives or drinks a potion that revives a persion with 10% health enemy champions around when they die takes away some life to fuel the revial doing 100/150/200 True Damage with 50% of all Damage done further healing the target. Cooldown 120 seconds costs 4 stacks of herbs.
VERY interesting... I would like to know the "safety" duration tho... It's the only point that would make or break it... Also, 120s cd end game might be a bit too much...

All in all, this would be an OP support if you simply stack a bit of AP on her...I would personally build her CDR boots, Frozen Heart (for Aura+CDR), 2 Rabadons and DFG... You end up with probably ~4-500 AP meaning a TON of healing, nearly always full herbs, your ult every 72s... I would probably never lose a lane ever... ever!

It was my pleasure to review your champ, I'm always interested in new supports that aren't simply click-to-heal. If you want to return the favor, I have a lengthy post named Kali (the champ was actually renamed to Kafkar), an elementalist. If you do review him (or maybe her... still unsure), don't bother yourself doing one as complete as mine... my concept has been developed a bit longer, and so, is a bit longer (and I love complex champions :P)