Riot staff un-nerf Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutzm8 View Post
. If I spend money on a champion I am paying for that champion and not wanting them to be changed. .
The game should never be balanced. If Riot releases a champ that has an ultimate called "pentakill" that instantly kills all enemy minions, champions, and towers its ok. We should deal with it and L2P.

Once youg et past the thick layer of sarcasm, you will find that what i am trying to say is this:

Balance is needed in this game, if something is broken it must be fixed. Diana was indeed too tanky for how much burst she could put out, and it was unfair to THE OTHER 9 PEOPLE in every game she was played. Riot toned her down a little bit.

Deeznutzm8

08-29-2012

No riot did the same thing they always did they put up with the crybabies on the forums like always. Who are the people funding riot the people who decide to spend money on these champions. If you got a problem with that then go play a different online game or learn how to not feed a champ. Just saying its the skill of the player not the champ played. you may see someone play Katarina and get a pentakill and think I want to do that but if you have no idea how she works then its pointless quit complaining and learn how to play the game.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
you may see someone play Katarina and get a pentakill and think I want to do that but if you have no idea how she works then its pointless quit complaining and learn how to play the game.
Diana is pretty easy to understand. Diana was OP. Riot agrees.

At least it takes skill to do good with Kat, and those pentas usualy involve multiple ability combos in 2-4 seconds off of her skills refreshing. If you are that good you deserve a penta.

Treza

08-29-2012

Quote:
No riot did the same thing they always did they put up with the crybabies on the forums like always. Who are the people funding riot the people who decide to spend money on these champions. If you got a problem with that then go play a different online game or learn how to not feed a champ. Just saying its the skill of the player not the champ played. you may see someone play Katarina and get a pentakill and think I want to do that but if you have no idea how she works then its pointless quit complaining and learn how to play the game.
she has the highest win ratio in league right now
"forum crybabies" as you call them have/had nothing to do with it

you think riot just releases champions and thats that? they look extensively at how its performing just like every games developer does. she was and still is performing exceptionally well compared to other champions, and that is why they are taking her down a bit

you need to get some fresh air

seredhras

08-29-2012

How does paying money for something mean that it should be slightly OP. And Diana had stupidly high tankiness for her burst and retarded mobility for the combination.

What sort of champ should be allowed to jump to your AD Carry, burst them down, and then just walk away because they are retardedly tanky.

the answer is no champion

Meleoffs

08-30-2012

Oh mah gad. I bought a collectors edition that happened to have Evelynn in it. I PAID FOR HER SHE SHOULD BE OP!

I paid for Irelia, and every single one of her skins. WHY WAS SHE NERFED SO MANY TIMES FOR NO REASON?! SHE DESERVES TO BE OP

I paid for Ezreal, and he gets a W nerf? It should be the size of his ult. I paid for him so I'm right.

Behind the poorly veiled sarcasm there is a point that most of the people in this thread understand. This game is first and foremost a competitive game. With competition comes rules. If a champion doesn't fit inside of these rules, they are modified in a manner that brings them inside these rules. Say we take Ezreal. I win roughly 70% of the games I play when I choose him, however there is a player who wins roughly 30% of the games they play with him. Then someone with 10%, 20%, 22%, 90%, 56%... so on and so forth. They then average these numbers out and if they don't fall inside of a certain range (I'll say 45% win rate average to about 60% win rate average) they are adjusted. Take tryndamere for example. If you don't have CC on your team, you might as well 20 minute surrender because there is no way he's not going to get fed going into mid and late game and he just steam rolls your entire team alone. However, if you run maybe 2 CC and have a smart team that uses the CC on him. He'll be squashed rather quickly. Given that most team comps run at least one form of CC (if you don't you deserve to lose) his win/loss is somewhere around 45%, which falls in line with their win loss average and thus do not feel he is worth a look.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleoffs View Post
Oh mah gad. I bought a collectors edition that happened to have Evelynn in it. I PAID FOR HER SHE SHOULD BE OP!
Dude, I main Evelynn(Have for well over a year), and since her buff she's OP. Then they gave her 2 more buffs. My life just keeps getting easier.

I feel like one day I'm going to be the reason she gets nerfed. :|

AU Freo

08-30-2012

Threads like these are funny. If you go on a "NERF DIANA OMG" thread, everyone says how she's super balanced and a great all round champ. Go to one that says "UN NERF DIANA OMG" and everything seems to be completely opposite...

But anyway, yeah, she was wayyy too OP.