Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot staff un-nerf Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rouslan

08-29-2012

Quote:
Reimie:
Has that patch even came out???

Yeah Diana is nerfed already.

Tails Doll

08-29-2012

Quote:
Rouslan:
Agreed
However the last statement isnt 100% accurate cause more oftenly the expencive champions are the good ones , and about the player that's only till a point.

Your last statement isnt 100% accuarate, even tho the expencive champs usually have a better kit it doesnt means they are better. As it was said is more about the player than the champ.

Take for example Shaco who is a mid price champ, so if we use your logic he should be decent but not op. But that's not the case, if you do know how to play Shaco it will be OP but if you dont you wont even get a Kill.. Same goes to all champs...

The thing was that diana was so easy to learn and to use her that everyone could own with her (with is the case of you i'm guessing) it only took 2 games with her for me to go legendary, that's a lot if you take that must champs you gotta learn a lot so that you could even go on a Killing spree.

My point is that she was a easy champ that did to much dmg, now that they have nerft her you wont be able to kill so much just cuz of her kit, now you gotta actually play her and be smart with her, not just Q and R to kill.

See what i'm saying?

Sephïroth

08-29-2012

^ He said nerft.

Narf!

Quick Rawr

08-29-2012

Quote:
Tails Doll:
Your last statement isnt 100% accuarate, even tho the expencive champs usually have a better kit it doesnt means they are better. As it was said is more about the player than the champ.

Take for example Shaco who is a mid price champ, so if we use your logic he should be decent but not op. But that's not the case, if you do know how to play Shaco it will be OP but if you dont you wont even get a Kill.. Same goes to all champs...

The thing was that diana was so easy to learn and to use her that everyone could own with her (with is the case of you i'm guessing) it only took 2 games with her for me to go legendary, that's a lot if you take that must champs you gotta learn a lot so that you could even go on a Killing spree.

My point is that she was a easy champ that did to much dmg, now that they have nerft her you wont be able to kill so much just cuz of her kit, now you gotta actually play her and be smart with her, not just Q and R to kill.

See what i'm saying?

This guy is spot on.

A well played Kayle can bully almost ANY champion out of lane whereas a poorly played kayle won't even hurt the opponent and will waste the ult in odd situations. And Kayle is the cheapest champion.

PACDXX

Recruiter

08-29-2012

The almost constantly picked/banned Alistar has a word to say. Oh yeah he's also free.

Dark Ajax

08-29-2012

Sure the patch came out? I didn't see my patch updating anything.

Weirdd....(also eve's invisibility shroud didn't seem that much smaller)... probably just me then, yes?

Glitter Gem

08-29-2012

The thing about Diana, she did far too much damage, while being very moble, almost to the point of uncatchable. Something had to give. Also the nerf hasn't been implemented yet.

Míley Dyrus

08-29-2012

I purposely didn't buy Diana because I knew she would be nerfed eventually. I didn't even look at the player comments or stats. Riot just has a habit of releasing OP champs, making big sales, and then putting out nerfs.

Deeznutzm8

08-29-2012

A well played champion can be op. To many people complain about how op a champion is and never learn how to counter a champion. Tryndamere is one of the most op champs in there and you dont see anyone playing him anymore because people took the time to learn how to counter that sort of play. Just because people dont want to spend real money to get these champions they just come onto forums and complain on how unfair it is to play against them. If I spend money on a champion I am paying for that champion and not wanting them to be changed. Any champion can be countered you just have to take the time to figure it out. Honestly they should just leave the champions alone and just play the damn game instead of crying over every little detail. I bet most people who say a champion is op sees that champion get nerfed and still gets wrecked by the next champion and complains how op that one is. Really the reason they are so op is because you were dumb enough to feed that champion or your team did.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

To all the people who cried Diana wasn't OP -

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GET NERFED