Riot staff un-nerf Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rouslan

08-29-2012

Hello guys
well playing on Diana was the love of my life , i just loved the ganking , please un-nerf her the nerf was totally unnecessary, I cant find the same ganking satisfaction in any other champion than the un-nerfed diana , for gods sake un-nerf her and bring her back to normal, I paid for her with rp and I feel that i got scammed, i have all the good champs reng,darius draven, u name it but Diana was the icing on the cake , I want her back the way she was, un-nerf her plzzzz.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Her damage output was just too rediculous, and with a gap closing nuke that came off cooldown as often as it did...? She was a bit too strong.

Rouslan

08-29-2012

But she was soo much fun and she costs alot too 975 rp , if you pay a high price you usually expect a good quality item slightly overpowered but hey it should be worth the price don't you think so?.

Kreyni

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouslan View Post
But she was soo much fun and she costs alot too 975 rp , if you pay a high price you usually expect a good quality item slightly overpowered but hey it should be worth the price don't you think so?.
Price =/= Quality in this game.

Annie is one of the cheapest champions, and her burst capabilities far surpass Xerath, one of the most expensive.

Sivir is also a really cheap champion, and is definitely on par with Varus, who is a 6300 champion.

Don't expect a champion to be good because it costs more. Expect it to be good because the player is good.

Lotus Boy Critoy

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouslan View Post
All the other 6300 champs are 975 rp. So why should diana be treated any different? Oh because you spend money on her, because YOU bought her. Her skill cap was to easy to reach and the pure fact that she could burst someone's health every 12 seconds while still being tanky is just pure bs.... Have fun trying to troll others.

Calibration

08-29-2012

This isn't a pay to win game so no they shouldn't give you an over power character just because you decided to buy it they give you an option to get the character with the in game money as well so you really have no argument here

Rouslan

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinigBrutal View Post
All the other 6300 champs are 975 rp. So why should diana be treated any different? Oh because you spend money on her, because YOU bought her. Her skill cap was to easy to reach and the pure fact that she could burst someone's health every 12 seconds while still being tanky is just pure bs.... Have fun trying to troll others.
Because she was advertised alot and her picture was on the client??

Rouslan

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibration View Post
This isn't a pay to win game so no they shouldn't give you an over power character just because you decided to buy it they give you an option to get the character with the in game money as well so you really have no argument here
It is kind of, basically u could farm that ip in days or weeks of play or buy the champion instantly for about $5, it goes with the saying , "I can do what you did in 10 years in 2 days" that kind of thing.

Rouslan

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
Price =/= Quality in this game.

Annie is one of the cheapest champions, and her burst capabilities far surpass Xerath, one of the most expensive.

Sivir is also a really cheap champion, and is definitely on par with Varus, who is a 6300 champion.

Don't expect a champion to be good because it costs more. Expect it to be good because the player is good.
Agreed
However the last statement isnt 100% accurate cause more oftenly the expencive champions are the good ones , and about the player that's only till a point.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Has that patch even came out???