Getting tired of losing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZallKlos

08-29-2012

Jayce bottom, easy Elo.

Judas Priest

08-29-2012

You are probably going for unprotected turrets, then you sneak capture them and keep brawling yourself for your points. If this is the case, then realize that this strategie is useles.. the enemy will recapture ir easily. Go for the most important turrets, attend team fights and try to protect the squishy ones.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

08-29-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/

Record in spectator mode. This gives you global vision on the replays.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Stop blaming your teammtes and start blaming yourself, will make you a better player

StoneRuination

08-29-2012

Its also the match up and your ability. I'm a very average player who every time I'm 10 games over 50% I start losing like mad, and every time I'm 5 games under 50%Ii get to play with better players and we dominate.

BROSEPHIROTH

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Stop blaming your teammtes and start blaming yourself, will make you a better player
There's a reason every single top player says this.

MonarchAnarch

08-30-2012

Best advice I got when started playing LoL (friends only play Dom) - Stick with the team and zone your half once you have three points. Extend to 4 points only when you have their spawn times broken up. Relay this to your teammatse and guide them. If you get an early lead on KDA, most will listen and follow. Be vocal.

Xander756

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
You actually aren't giving us much information to work with. The actual number of captures doesn't show who wins, and kills don't necessarily help either.

Did you rack up early kills, but couldn't close the game?
Did you generally get good trades but not end up able to take a point off of it?

things like that can lead to having good kills, but lose the game.
No I get early kills and late kills. Typically it gets to the point where 3 or even 4 people on the other team chase me across map. One time I engaged 2 people at their mid, 2 others came to help, and they chased me from their mid to our spawn entrance! One has to wonder if 4 people were chasing me, why couldn't my team cap any nodes?

@DiscworldDeath: I typically use exhaust and ignite as my summoner abilities. It is a very powerful combination so long as you don't mind not having an escape mechanism.

Xander756

08-30-2012

Lost 7 in a row today. How many times can someone place first or second on their team and have the most kills on the team and lose?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31945385#history

Is my skill rating too high so that I get nooby allies or something?

konfetarius

08-30-2012

When playing Ashe? Quite a lot, actually. AD carries are highly team reliant, and are weakened by Dominion's truncated late game.