Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Bug - CTD: mouseover HUD issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I started the client tonight after a fresh boot of my PC, got into a game and when I went to spend my first skill point I moved the mouse over the HUD and the client crashed. I restarted the client and this happened again. I attempted a few more times to play, the client also crashed when I used Ctrl+E to spend a skill point and a other instances of moving the mouse over the HUD.

During the crashes I also reset my router and updated my video drivers. The crash occurred after each update. I have never had an issue before and have not attempted to play a second match to see if the crash could be recreated under a different champion.

As far as the steps for the noted crashes:

Started Game Client
Logged in
Clicked "Play Game" and then "Accept" when queue popped
I selected Jax and clicked "Lock In"
Game Started
I purchased 5 Health Potions and Cloth Armor
Moved mouse over the Skill Point button for "E" / "W" / Various HUD positions, and tried CTRL+E to spend skill point during successive attempts to play the match.
Client Crashed

Below are the crash reports that I remembered to keep track of.

Crash Report #27732826
Crash Report #27732913
Crash Report #27733085
Crash Report #27733220

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am having this issue, even after repair it persists. I can also confirm that multiple champions (I used corki and sonna) cause this issue. Bumping for a response.